TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official East Coast Bash 2011 Thread!

Are you interested in East Coast Bash at Hersheypark?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in East Coast Bash at Hersheypark?

• Yes!

I'll definitely be there, and I'll be bringing a guest--my fiancee will by then be my wife, and she'll be coming along.

I'm looking forward to it--it's been too long since I've done anything in a park with other people.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if we would be able to attend yet, but we're definitely interested. ACE events at Hershey have been pretty poor with ERT only on Farenheit (which I have no desire to ride again) so I'm confident TPR will do better. Get me some ERT on Comet and I'll be a happy camper.

I'm highly considering attending East Coast Bash. My summer classes that I had to drop NE Tour for end on the 5th, so I could fly out just in time. However if I came out for ECB this summer, I'd want to rent a car and go see the other Pennsylvania parks such as Dorney, Knoebels, Lakemont, and Kennywood. The only big problem is that I don't want to go visit all those parks alone, so if anyone is interested in doing something like that, let me know.

• 3 weeks later...