TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GUESS WHO WON!!!

Thanks to the awesome dude who pitied me being in line for seven hours and stuck a ball in my claw! Maybe he just heard me screaming and cursing, as I'm fairly certain everyone in my neighborhood did... Either way a prize is a prize! Good luck to everyone else.

GUESS WHO WON!!!

Thanks to the awesome dude who pitied me being in line for seven hours and stuck a ball in my claw! Maybe he just heard me screaming and cursing, as I'm fairly certain everyone in my neighborhood did... Either way a prize is a prize! Good luck to everyone else.

Haha I just watched that.

You guys know that you don't get anything for the balls, right? Just the ones with prizes in them.

GUESS WHO WON!!!

Haha I just watched that.

You guys know that you don't get anything for the balls, right? Just the ones with prizes in them.

Kill me now...

I have grabbed a color ball each time and it has asked me for my address every time and told me to expect my gift shortly so I think you can grab any ball.

Pretty sure it's set up so that if something falls through the chute it will trigger that message. It wouldn't really make sense for them to have it set up to specifically pick out just the prizes.

But who knows maybe you're right. I just don't see them handing out THAT many prizes.

10 to go until my turn again.