TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Years and years ago when the internet was a fresh baby kitten I stumbled upon an almost identical thing. Some people had set up multiple claw machines filled with stuffed animals and you could play them online. If you won you didn't actually get anything, but it was tons of fun playing. Since there were multiple machines and you couldn't actually win anything, there was rarely a wait of more than a minute or two. The best part was that the machines didn't have clear walls around them, so people in the room would interact with the machines. When people were refilling the machines with animals you could try to grab their hands with the claws. And sometimes when you grabbed a stuffed animal with the claw someone in the room would walk over and rip it out and throw it across the room. It was hilarious.

Sadly, the website closed down after awhile. I still tell people about that website, and am glad to see that someone made something similar. It's cool that you can actually win stuff in this version, but I think this version is missing some of the random fun/silliness of the old version.

Just saw someone win a skateboard!?!?

EDIT!!! LOL!!!! It got stuck in the corner when it dropped!?!?! Some guy just went in and fixed it!

This is probably the dumbest most amazing site ever.

Edited by SharkTums

Its quite fun watching it, why will they only send to people within the united states but they will still let anyone play whereever they are in the world, they should make it a bit more clear in the rules, because it kinda states in the story anyone can play and have the prizes delivered whereever they live, but in the rules, it says only people in the US can win and have the prizes delivered so slighty deceiving.

anyway, cant be bothered to wait and play for fun, It says theres a 480 min wait, do people really wait all that time???Crazy, lol

Its quite fun watching it, why will they only send to people within the united states but they will still let anyone play whereever they are in the world, they should make it a bit more clear in the rules

anyway, cant be bothered to wait and play for fun, It says theres a 480 min wait, do people really wait all that time???Crazy, lol

It's free. It's fun. And it's a lot more expensive to ship something internationally. I think your complaint is really unfair...considering it's FREE. If you can't be bothered to play, why do you care and why are you complaining?

And the rules aren't clear? Are you kidding me? English is your primary language right? The only way the rules wouldn't be clear is if you didn't speak English. Here are the rules:

rules.jpg.1ea8f4bdc76a17c0f94c7c107e6c8493.jpg

Now explain to me again how the rules are not clear?

Edited by robbalvey