TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Last concert you attended?

BeemerBoy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I saw Taylor Effin' Hicks. Pity me.

(Well, don't pity me too much. Since I work at a music venue, in the past coupla weeks, I've been paid to see The Decemberists, Kaiser Chiefs, Regina Spektor, Arctic Monkeys, Against Me, Elvis Costello, and Velvet Revolver...)

• 4 weeks later...

Well, gigwise I last saw Ricky Gervais live at Brighton which was amazing - March 26th .

Concert/band wise it was +44 at Brixton back in February who were also amazing. Was a shame there was no Travis cos of his arm

Dan

Less than a week to the Download Festival... Holy Hell!

On 9th September, me and a few friends are going to see The Misfits with supporting bands The Briefs and Spit Like This. I saw Spit Like This on friday at a local venue, but on a mainstage it should be awesome

Went to the Download Festival... Awesome weekend!

I saw Megadeth, Dragonforce, Wolfmother, My Chemical Romance, Turisas, Hellyeah, 30 Seconds To Mars, Bowling For Soup, Machine Head, Marilyn Manson, Linkin Park, Papa Roach, Lamb of God, Killswitch Engage, Evanescence and Iron Maiden...

That was the best £155 ever spent!

I took my girlfriend to see Fall Out Boy on June 9th in Chicago. Before I say anything about it, I feel I should point out that I saw Fall Out Boy three and a half years ago at a small venue and they sucked so bad I never cared to listen to them again. But my girlfriend really wanted to see them and I had heard they were better so I surprised her with tickets.... THEY WERE INCREDIBLE!!! I was so blown away by how good they are now. A complete 180. Best rock show I've ever seen. +44, Paul Wall, and The Academy Is were also there. +44 put on a pretty good show, The Academy Is was nothing to write home about, and Paul Wall... well, is there really even a point to rap concerts? Nothing like putting on a cd and spitting lyrics with yourself.

Went to the Download Festival... Awesome weekend!

I saw Megadeth, Dragonforce, Wolfmother, My Chemical Romance, Turisas, Hellyeah, 30 Seconds To Mars, Bowling For Soup, Machine Head, Marilyn Manson, Linkin Park, Papa Roach, Lamb of God, Killswitch Engage, Evanescence and Iron Maiden...

That was the best £155 ever spent!

I hate you...

My last concert was last night. The Fray w/ Ok Go and Mae. Ok Go and Mae were the opening acts and were pretty good. The Fray was amazing, great concert.

Also anyone that likes The Fray will be happy to know there is a new album coming out soon, they played a few of the new songs from it, there was only one called Dixie (I think) that I didn't like too much.

A couple of months ago I went to see Cannibal Corpse with Dying Fetus.

Never seen so many homos in my life. These people had liked Cannibal Corpse for about 2 months. Me on the other hand, have liked Corpse since they were releasing CASSETTES.

• 2 weeks later...