TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Club TPR is Coming in March!

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Same.

I'd also like to point out that the disappointment that there is no benefit for a particular park should not be directed at ClubTPR and Robb, but that park you love so much. The park was contacted and was asked for something, but the park (not Robb) chose not to offer a benefit.

58 parks is remarkable.

Edited by Moose

Wait. So are you saying EVERY Seaworld park is on there??? BEASTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've only been on one trip with you guys, but let me tell you. It was far beyond anything expected. I made great friend(Roxy and Antonio) , met you guys, and ridden rides 47 times in a row. Thats hard to acomplish, let alone getting 58 PARKS to join in with a whole bunch of extra stuff added. I know if I was running this site, I wouldnt even be able to do one- ninetyninth of what you guys do. Y'ALL ROCK! Don't let jerky people bring you down! Its not your job to please everyone. Just do what you can do.

Hey everyone!

How about some more Club TPR news? You bet!

Here is the list of "park sponsored enthusiast events" that your Club TPR membership will get you access to. Please keep in mind that some of these events do not have dates set yet, and a few parks have told me "We don't have an event sorted out just yet, but we are planning one, and when we get the details together Club TPR is absolutely invited!"

Here goes...

Alabama Adventure - Rip, Roarin' Rampage!

Beech Bend Park - Rumblefest

California's Great America - Any TBD Future Coaster Enthusiast event

Canada's Wonderland - Any TBD Future Coaster Enthusiast event

Carowinds - Coaster Stock

Cedar Point - Coastermania

Dollywood - Thrills in the Hills (and your Club TPR membership will also get you a DISCOUNT to this event!)

Dorney Park - Coaster Madness

Holiday World - Holiwood Nights

Kings Dominion - Hurlfest

Kings Island - Ride Warrior

Knoebel's - Phoenix Phall Phunfest

Knott's Berry Farm - Winter Coaster Solace

Michigan's Adventure - Timbers Fest

Morey's Piers - Coastin' by the Ocean

Six Flags Great Adventure - Coaster Celebration

Worlds of Fun - Coaster Mayhem

And of course we are planning our own Club TPR exclusive events!

--Robb Alvey

www.themeparkreview.com

www.clubtpr.com

I cannot wait for CoasterMania this year . I am curious about one thing. Kings Island was mentioned above as having the Ride Warriors event. A few days ago Kings Island said that there would be no Ride Warriors this year on there Facebook page. I would just like to know which is correct.

Wow! They updated that fast on the Holiday World website.

HoliWood Nights is open to card-carrying members of the following amusement park-related clubs:

American Coaster Enthusiasts

Club TPR

CoasterBuzz Club

Coaster Community Club

Coaster Crew

CoasterFanatics Club

CoasterFusion Club

Coaster Zombies

European Coaster Club

Florida Coaster Club

Great Ohio Coaster Club

Mid-Atlantic Coaster Club

National Amusement Park Historical Association

RideWorld

Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain

Western New York Coaster Club

Wood Coaster Fan Club

If you do not belong to one of the above Partner Clubs, then you must come as a club member's guest. The club member will serve as your interpreter throughout the event. Seriously, though, any guests must register for the event with the club member and sign the Code of Conduct on the reg form (with the understanding that the club member is responsible for his or her guest's behavior). We don't limit the number of guests a club member can bring.

Incredible! It just gets better and better! Anyone who doesn't think ClubTPR is the best deal in the world is invited to spend some quality time with Dave for therapy. From which you may not come back.

Really great Job Robb and Elissa. Truly incredible what you do.

It was just that I was very excited to release some information for those who knew where to look, but the last few days it seemed like with every park or benefit I was excited about, that wasn't enough for some people and I kept seeing comments like "Oh, I haven't seen Park X on the list yet...I'm not joining unless I see Park X." or "Oh, I can't wait to see what Park X has to offer!"

At first I had to say sorry Robb, maybe you also been frustratet by my last comment while you had begun the puzzle - seems to me like I started this questions...(???)

Amazing... it´s still growing!!! Can´t stop it Yeah, keep on going

Sh... , must hit the pillow, now! Would you give me a bedtime candy... one hint in germany

Maybe an EXPEDITION from ICELAND to AFRICA (watching some fire and the Mamba) while RAC(E)ing through the DESERT and NOVGOROD seeing MAMMUTs fighting with a Bull named EL TORO?

It was so much fun to gamble what will come next and i liked this mystery idea you started But I agree with you, after a while we all started to ask for more parks and more offers... I can´t believe that there is someone disappointed, I think it was because what you have done until now is so unreal, but you did it, again and again!!!

So all the credit is due to you!

By the way... I´m sure you´re working hard, but I have a "really small" wish to add...

Refering to my last appeal:

I think it has something to do with the following:

4 8 15 16 23 42

Please don´t manipulate the wheel in the TPR-Station until March 15 2010... want to get in!

Would you please turn the wheel after I signed in, and come nearer to Europe with your continent, so it will be more simply to go to the american parks and to see you (kidding)

Only 5 days to wait!!! I´m so excited...

Then perhaps the best thing to do is postpone the launch of Club TPR until I can put together something that more people will be satisfied with.

I'll be honest, the last thing I want to do after putting so much work into something over these last 4 months is work up to something that you say people expect to be disappointed with.

I do not feel right charging people money for something they are disappointed with.

--Robb "Perhaps this isn't what TPR needs..." Alvey

Sign me up, you have my money.

I just want to say thank you for creating Club TPR and I appreciate all the time and work you and Elissa have put into it.

So I was sold on getting this already from the beginning, when it seemed it was mostly for the benefit of those going on trips (I plan on Australia if it happens!). Then it just kept getting better and better and better!

Now you again increase the excitement with these events! I would not need the discount for CP as I have a platinum pass BUT the card does let me take my girlfriend so that I don't have to go alone!!!

The only way I will be disappointed is if you put so many things in there that I explode from excitement...I am really not all that fond of exploding it doesn't sound pleasent...

I cannot wait for CoasterMania this year . I am curious about one thing. Kings Island was mentioned above as having the Ride Warriors event. A few days ago Kings Island said that there would be no Ride Warriors this year on there Facebook page. I would just like to know which is correct.

I actually don't know anything about their current event schedule, you'd have to ask Kings Island. Remember, these are "park sponsored events" so they control the schedule. All I know is that when the next Ride Warriors event is scheduled, Club TPR members will be able to attend!

And remember, Club TPR members also get the Beast and Diamondback early morning walk back at Kings Island as well.

--Robb

Club TPR events in the UK would be great if you could organise them but if not I'll get my butt over to America to join in those ones =P =D

We are working to sort something out during our UK trip this year...no promises yet, but I hope we can work something out! Stay tuned!

Woo-Hoo! Thanks for the updates! I'm really excited to see that Canada's Wonderland is at least throwing the idea around of having an enthusiast event. There are a lot of enthusiasts in the Toronto area and I know it'd be a success. As far as I know though the TPR Behemoth Bash event back in 2008 was one of (if not the) biggest enthusiast events to take place at the park.

I've also been interested in checking out Coaster Mania for years so I'm glad to see that my upcoming Club TPR membership will include that event too! Thanks again!

Still haven't been to Cedar Point--maybe I should put Coastermania on the this year's agenda, thanks to Club TPR.

Chuck! I too have never been to Cedar Point! This would be an awesome event to go to. If your in? I'm in too! I can meet you there and we can split a room. If'n you'll have me! The event happens on the 4th & 5th of June. It's perfect because they bumped E3 two weeks later this year, so I know I won't need to be in LA untill the 8th for set.

Coastermania is on! All my dreams have been realized!

Guy "And it's all possible thanks to the magic that is Club TPR! "Koepp

Alabama Adventure - Rip, Roarin' Rampage!

Beech Bend Park - Rumblefest

California's Great America - Any TBD Future Coaster Enthusiast event

Canada's Wonderland - Any TBD Future Coaster Enthusiast event

Carowinds - Coaster Stock

Cedar Point - Coastermania

Dollywood - Thrills in the Hills (and your Club TPR membership will also get you a DISCOUNT to this event!)

Dorney Park - Coaster Madness

Holiday World - Holiwood Nights

Kings Dominion - Hurlfest

Kings Island - Ride Warrior

Knoebel's - Phoenix Phall Phunfest

Knott's Berry Farm - Winter Coaster Solace

Michigan's Adventure - Timbers Fest

Morey's Piers - Coastin' by the Ocean

Six Flags Great Adventure - Coaster Celebration

Worlds of Fun - Coaster Mayhem

I've got to say: wow! This is by far more than I ever could have expected! A great list, and I'm so glad to see that nearly every park near me is on it, I don't see how I can possibly not sign up for ClubTPR now. Even just one of these events would be worth the cost. Awesome job Robb.