TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Dominion (KD) Discussion Thread

It aught to be a great ride since their reporting it as there largest capital investment in history.

I hope it rides smoother than this sentence.

Come on, people. You can do better than that. Nobody's perfect, but this is pretty basic stuff.

They're = They are

Their = a form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun: their home; their rights as citizens; their largest capital investment in history.

Practice

Come on, people. You can do better than that. Nobody's perfect, but this is pretty basic stuff.

I've been an editor for 10 years, BeemerBoy, and I've long since given up hope. Most days, I feel like Luke Wilson in Idiocracy.

That said, ZOMG!!!11! gigacoaster!!! w00t!!!

It aught to be a great ride since their reporting it as there largest capital investment in history.

I hope it rides smoother than this sentence.

They're = They are

Their = a form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun: their home; their rights as citizens; their largest capital investment in history.

Practice

Sorry I was typing fast, I will check next time.

So if this coaster is the rumored 350 feet, this would (to my best knowladge) the tallest non launched or tradional coaster in the world.

And if it is, Cedar Fair will shove it down our throats.

Oh don't worry, I'm sure you'll hear A LOT about it in the next few years.

So if this coaster is the rumored 350 feet, this would (to my best knowladge) the tallest non launched or tradional coaster in the world.

And if it is, Cedar Fair will shove it down our throats.

ET is 330 ft. tall & the job description is for someone willing to climb to heights of at least 350 ft. which is 20 ft. taller than ET is.

We'll all find out in less than 24 hours when this beast is finally announced & I can't wait.

I have an idea to kill time: We figure the chances of certain things regarding the coaster happening. I'd say a 99%chance of it being visible from the freeway, a 5% chance of an EGF drop, a 90% chance of an overbanked turn, and a 80% chance of people complaining about it not having enough airtime.

Post your odds here.

I really feel this coaster is going to be unique and the biggest project for 2010. I am really going to keep track of construction for this coaster even though I might not get down there to ride it next year.

My feeling on the design is that they better have the layout different from MF. This is the second giga made by Intamin and it needs to be unique. My guess is that the trains will probably be different since MF's train design are nearly 10 years.

I can't wait to see the computer-animated POV and layout.