TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Going On Any Awesome Trips Next Year?

May:

Holiday World for Holiwood Nights

**if Holiwood Nights is indeed the last weekend of May again, I'll be going on Friday and going to the Indy 500 on Sunday (they'll be on the same weekend)

Holiwood Nights is June 4th and 5th this go around for possibly warmer weather for Wildebeest Saturday morning ERT.

http://www.holidayworld.com/clubs

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If my youth group raises enough money, we'll be going to Six Flags Great America. My first time!

I NEED to go to Worlds of Fun to ride Prowler. IDK if I will though.

There is the high probability of these parks (IDK how many though):

-Six Flags Magic Mountain

-Knott's Berry Farm

-DL/DCA

-Universal Studios Hollywood

-Pacific Park

My family and I are hoping of going to Universal Orlando during one of the worst times to go... Spring Break. (reason why: too many people. ) We are gonna hit Disney World, Universal Orlando, Wet N' Wild, and Fun Spot (holds world's tallest Sky Coaster).

For graduation this year I am thinking of doing Hershey and Knoebels(and ill try to talk my dad into Kennywood). It's kind of funny because even though my dads trying to be nice t meby taking me to parks he kind of screwm over cause I was going to ak if can go on a TPR trip next summer. Oh well,I'm obviously not mean enough to say I'd rather hang out from people on the internet then spend tie with him, so the TPR trip can wait a while. I am also planning on hitting all the major so cal parks ecxcept maybe knotts, because I generally go to scary farm, but I think its time to give HHN a try, of course I may hit both. Also, WCB is finally on my list of things to do this year, and in a way thats almost like a mini TPR trip even if it is just one day, so I am hoping to finally meet some TPR people in person, and ride Terminator for the first time.

Waldameer Opening Day

Holiwood Trip

Holiday World

Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom

Beech Bend

King's Island

Coaster Con

Idlewild

Kennywood

Conneaut Lake Park

Waldameer

Negative -G Trip

King's Dominion

Busch Gardens Europe

Carowinds

Freestyle Music Park

Family Kingdom

IAAPA Trip

IAAPA

Magic Kingdom

Epcot

Animal Kingdom

Hollywood Studios

SeaWorld

IOA

Universal Studios

Old Town

Planned

April

Kings Dominion

Carowinds

Busch Gardens Europe

All Summer

Cedar Point (I Work here so duh)

Unplanned, but will probably end up going randomly to each

Kings Island

Waldameer

Kennywood

Indiana Beach

Holiday World

In The Works

Spring or Fall

Universal Orlando

SeaWorld Orlando

Fall

Six Flags Magic Mountain

Knott's Barry Farm

Disneyland

I've still got one more park of 2009 left (SFMM on December 20th).

Next year, I'll probably visit Knott's Berry Farm and Six Flags Magic Mountain at some point. The Disneyland Resort is also a possibility, but I really don't know what I'll end up doing. The only non-local parks I'll be visiting (currently planned, at least) are the parks on the IntimidaTour, none of which I've been to before.

Nothing set in stone yet, but here's my plans as of now.

MK, DHS, DAK, EPCOT, IOA, USF, and BGT season passes.

Random dates

Boomers!

Uncle Bernie's

Lowry Zoo

Old Town

Fun Spot

MAY

SFOG

JUNE

SFKK

Beech Bend

Kings Island

Indiana Beach

Holiday World

August

Morey's Pier

Dorney Park

Hershey Park

Knoebels

Quassy

Lake Compounce

SFNE

The Great Escape

SF Great Adventure

First trip is happening for sure:

Day 1:

-Marineland

-Canada's Wonderland

Day 2:

-Canada's Wonderland if needed for my friend to get all credits

-Neb's Funworld (if we have enough time)

-Wild Water & Wheels

-Kingston Park (if we have enough time)

Day 3:

-Zoo de Granby

-La Ronde

Day 4:

-Mega Parc

-Crystal Palace (New Brunswick)

Day 5:

-Upper Clements

-Atlantic Playland

-Shining Waters

-Sandspit Beach

Day 6:

-Funtown Splashtown USA

-Palace Playland

-Canobie

-Jiminy Peak

Day 7:

-Six Flags New England

-Lake Compounce

-Quassy

Day 8:

-Kings Dominion

Day 9:

-Six Flags America

-Kennywood

-Fun Fore All

Day 10:

-Conneaut

-Waldameer

Besides that I'd like to:

-Fly to San Francisco

-Driving trip to go to Cliff's and Kemah

-Weekend trip to visit family near dollywood and also go to Waterville USA

-Day trip to Bay Beach IF they get a coaster

I'll probably just go to Six Flags Magic Mountain, Disneyland, maybe Knott's, and maybe SFDK. Because that's all I can afford. Ah who am I kidding? I'm still very fortunate

Scratch this, there's the slightest possibility that my dad will take me to SFGAm and CP when school gets out

Day 9:

-Six Flags America

-Kennywood

-Fun Fore All

How in the world are you going to pull this off in one day?

Day 9

-Six Flags America (10:30am-noon)

-Drive 4hr 30min

-Kennywood (5pm-10pm)

-Drive 45min

-Fun Fore All (10pm-11pm)

I can't remember if Fun Fore All has their coaster open that late though. We tried to go there last year, but we wouldn't have gotten there until 30min after closing. Kennywood can close earlier than 10pm, so if they close early we might go to fun fore all. If they stay open until 10 and we're having a lot of fun with night rides we probably won't leave just to ride a kiddie coaster.

When I have some I need to figure out how much this whole thing is going to cost.

I'll probably just go to Six Flags Magic Mountain, Disneyland, maybe Knott's, and maybe SFDK. Because that's all I can afford. Ah who am I kidding? I'm still very fortunate

Scratch this, there's the slightest possibility that my dad will take me to SFGAm and CP when school gets out

What a wise choice your dad makes

^ It's basically a credit run for my friends who haven't been there. I'll probably just ride S:RoS and Joker's Jinx most of the time. One of my friends just got into coasters so all he worries about is his coaster count. He really wanted to go to Great Adventure, but I convinced him that adding SFA and KD is a better deal, because it's much more credits. This way I get to ride Intimidator.

Has anyone been to any of those smaller Canadian parks? I'm looking for any advice/ information that I wouldn't know about Wild Water & Wheels, Zoo de Granby, Mega Parc, Crystal Palace, Upper Clements, Sandspit, Atlantic Playland, and Shining Waters.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I have finalized and planned out my trips for 2010 and it's fair to say that I am REALLY excited about this year. Even more so than I was for 2009.

Los Angeles

March 17 - Scandia, Castle, John's Incredible Pizza Company

March 19 - Pacific Park

March 20 - SFMM for WCB!

March 21 - KBF for WCB! and mayyybe a quick trip in the middle of the day to Adventure City

Intimidators

Whenever I305 opens is when this trip happens, but it will involve Carowinds, KD, and SFA.

Holiday World

Holiwood Nights the first weekend of June. Don't think I will, but I might could stop at Beech Bend for a few spins on the Rumbler on the way up there.

Lake Winnie

Never went there this summer out of laziness, I'll definitely go sometime on a day off, it's not a bad drive from here.

New England

July 7 - 7 parks on 7/7!!!! Canobie Lake, Funworld Game Center, Funtown Splashtown, Palace Playland, Story Land, Six Gun City, and Santa's Village!

July 8 - La Ronde and Great Escape

July 9 - Quassy, Lake Compounce, and SFNE

San Francisco

August 10 - CGA and Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk

August 11 - SFDK

All in all, I have about 115 credits I could possibly get in 2010, which would be insane (I got 87 new credits in 2009). Hopefully it all works out without a hitch!