TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Nigloland! New Coaster for 2014

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tall track spine and fat supports make this coaster look a lot smaller than the Mega Lites. I wouldn't call this a knock-off or direct copy, it looks like a "similar but different" experience so far.

• 2 weeks later...

1511706_10152227239534497_277817810_n.jpg

The ride will keep following the megalite after the twisted hill, into a regular hill. I'm guessing that after that, the ride will keep following the Intamin ride with a left turn into a series of twisted hills. Instead of then making a right turn, into the last straight bunny hills, I think this one will do the same only with a turn to the left before the hills.

Source

Megalite-like layout confirmed:

Source via Ameworld

After the strange stengel-dive thingy there will be a regular camel-back, but then a right turn instead of a left one, then the serie of mini S-turn that we can see in the last pic posted above me, then a left turn to a serie of bunny hops and brakes. Sounds good.

• 2 weeks later...
Just seeing the facts this could be a contender for the Mega-Lite - but doubt that Mack will do such agressive airtime....

Have you ridden Blue Fire?! That thing tries to tear you from the train no matter where you sit. Manta has some pretty intense airtime in the back seat, too.

Some more pictures. Really like the look of this.

Looks like the big hills are bigger than on the real megalite, which should mean a little bit tamer airtime.

I wonder if the trains are on site or not. If so then we should see some testing soon, they just have to pour the footers.

Bf4Zg6XIAAEkpaf.jpg:large

Bf4UgbSIIAApkhu.jpg:large

Bf4Uxd3IAAE5gx_.jpg:large

1780767_642835825751589_324764696_n.jpg

1908428_642864815748690_643206397_n.jpg

Source

Source

^ Looking great, it really looks much tamer than Intamin Mega-Lites. Not only for the bigger hills, but also for the part after the Stengel Dive( Or just a twisting hill?) looks like it only provides some light positive G's. Again, I really don't like the park owner asking Mack to make something close to Intamin Mega-Lite. Kind of offensive to both Intamin and Mack.