TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Nigloland! New Coaster for 2014

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, if the park switched from Intamin to Mack, it was because of the maintenance costs as mentioned earlier, but also because the Mack trains allow larger people.

As I understood it the trains was the major factor in deciding, but yes, maintenance is easier on the Mack ride.

• 3 weeks later...

I seriously hope this is on par with the Mega-Lite, because maybe some small parks will get this.

I've never been on a Mega-Lite, but let me tell you my biggest pet peeve about them. The first hill under the lift is twisted, therefore missing a great ejector airtime opportunity. The Mack version makes this worse, unfortunately, twisting before the summit of the hill. If I were to modify the design in one way, it would be to make the first hill an airtime hill, not a twisted hill. Although, I'm not sure if that would be too intense.

Edited by GigaG

I like the look of that!

It just looks like it misses that "tiny tiny spot" of aggressiveness that the Intamin version have. Can't wait to see a summer heat POV of this thing.

I've never been on a Mega-Lite, but let me tell you my biggest pet peeve about them. The first hill under the lift is twisted, therefore missing a great ejector airtime opportunity.

Oh believe me, there is definitely ejector air on that hill!

^Yeah it doesn't look just quite the same thing but still impressive, and maybe it will speed up a bit as the trains get a few more miles and as the weather gets warmer,