• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually eat at the following restaurants:

Damon's (Best Ribs in the world imo)

Bob Evans (Great Breakfast Food)

Man Chữ Wok’ (Delicious Chinease Food)

Eatin' Park (Love their food & Cookies)

The Golden Corral (Best buffet...so many varities)

Wendy's (Good Food)

McDonalds (Fries & Shakes Only!)

Can't Stand:

Subway (BOOOOOO...don't care for deli sandwiches)

Arby's (BOOOOO...hot deli sandwiches are worst!

I am gonna limit this post to Burger Joints:

Love: Schoops (local favorite), Wendy's, White Castle's (Sliders For Everyone-YAY) Culvers (mostly Mid-west franchise- plus they've got Cheese Curds) Fuddruckers

Like: McDonalds, A&W

Loathe: Burger King (I loved them as #1 as a kid, until they changed both their meat supplier nationwide and their fries- I will go hungry before I get a burger there anymore- PUTRID!!!)

I Miss: Tastee-Freeze

I dont think I responded in here..

Whataburger may be my favorite. HUGE, juicy, cooked-to-order burgers that are almost as gooad as what I make at home.

Quizno's is another good pick for me, especially now with two in my home town. They really jumped a few notches by adding a varient of my favortie meat, a Brisket Sub, to the menu.

Chick Fil A has some fine chicken sandwiches and sweet tea... that's all I need.

Steak & Shake has a pretty nice lineup, not quite as good in quality as some other places, but still strong across the board. Hi Loo.

Hardees may be the best place for brekfast fast food.

Then places like Moe's (are they anywhere outside of Atlanta?), In-N-Out, Subway (just had it for dinner last night) and.. the Varsity...would make up my secondary tier.

- Joe, who would have Schlotzky's up there if they still had a location near me... and Taco Bell maybe if they were consistent, its amazing the difference between SoCal Taco Bells and ATL Taco Bell's... and then even more so with Taco Bell's in the northeast

• 2 weeks later...

Places that I love!

Burger King

Papa John's

Chick-Fil-A

O.K.

McDonalds

Dominos

Yuck!

I know this is not a fast food place, but the closest thing to a bad fast food place I have experienced is Mellow Mushroom. I tossed my cookies.

Oh yeah we got Moe's (2 of them) here in Gainesville, as well as 2 Whataburgers within 5 miles of my house...

Moes=awesome.

My only peeve is the yelling of "Welcome to Moe's!" God, that annoys me and turned me off from getting a job there.

Good:

Quiznos

Arby's (probably my #1 that I go to regularly)

Panda Express

Chinese KFC (best thing ever... cheap, tasty, and 100x better than American KFC's)

Taco John's

Okay:

McDonald's

Burger King

Culver's

Subway

Bad:

Wendy's

Taco Bell (I like some things there, but, generally, it's pretty gross)

Steak n' Shake

Since i'm veggie-tarian i only got 2:

California Tortilla (popular MD-DC-VA chain)

Papa Johns.

I *hate* McDonalds because of the extensive animal killing and feeding leftoverz to the other animals and using lard for fries. No offense to you people who like them though.

Griffin-ba ba ba ba baaaa- i'm hatin' it-A.

A couple things...

I like a lot of fast food. Almost all actually. When me and my sister went to the US, it was nice to see that the McDonald's we stopped at were the same as they are here in Canada. (Except the round holes to the garbages... the tray is square or didn't they figure that out?!)

The Wendy's however were different. Now, Wendy's is my favorite fast food place in Canada. It is not in the US. I can't explain the difference except to say that there were weird sandwiches at the Wendy's we went to, and they were not that great. Perhaps I should have stuck with the classics.

Also, your KFCs are different in the US and IMO not as good. May just take some getting used to though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Wendy's - Has good food and the fastest drive-thru service. But it can get bland if I eat it too often.

McDonald's - THE place to go when I need a good hot breakfast FAST. They're OK at other times, though their speed has been a bit inconsistent.

Arby's - There's something weird about me because I like it so much. The location close to home can be a bit slow, but it's different. Plus my cat likes their roast beef!

Jack in the Box - Good food, plus breakfast at any hour! Sadly, the nearest location to me is in metro St. Louis.

Burger King - Good flame broiled burgers, but the fries aren't that great, and they're not so fast. And sometimes their service has been crappy. Several of their locations near me have closed down in the past several years, but I still don't have to go too far for a BK hankering (not very often)

Captain D's - Skimpy fish, I don't find much reason to go back there.

Long John Silver's Better than D's, more food for the money I guess, but loaded with fat and grease.

Steak 'n Shake They don't want to be known as fast food, but the drive through comes in handy! Great steakburgers, shakes, and thin but tasty fries.

Taco Bell Another unpopular favorite, but they seem to be great value for the money.[/b]

Wendy's, BK Lounge, Mcdonalds, Carl's Jr., Jack in the Box. All good places, but to me they're all pretty much the same...just burgers. Guess I just don't have an educated pallet like some people.

In-N-Out however; the absolute best! I happen to live down the street from the original and people from my neighborhood are practically religious about In-N-Out.

Cheeseburger Animal Style...It's like...Orgasmic