TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Wow...that is epic. That's all I have to say.

Anyway, here's my entering into the Newton2 contest here at TPR. The pictures make it look funny for some reason...maybe with the addition of supports the ride will look more realistic (most rides look strange without supports).

Every Intamin Looper has to start this way!

As well as follow with one of these! The sea serpent is new though...and hopefully a welcoming splash of originality.

Can't forget the double-corkscrew!

Or the numerous heartline rolls!

Bonus one for funzies. Just like Colossus.

You should make the supports less straight, and make more branch off of those. Nice for a first try, though.

This is kind of an updated screen of what I posted this morning...

It's like you took a page out of nin's playbook!

It looks really great. The modification you made are good too

Ryansmith. You should use diffrent textures more often. That station just breathes life into the screen.

10ryansmith, that first generation drop tower looks great, were you able to get functioning?

Kraken & Manta, was that just a "for fun" coaster or is going to be showing up in a park soon?

coasterfreak101, love the supports on the wooden coaster but what I really like is the way you did the GO Karts!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-BEUTIFUL ATENTION TO DETAILS-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Looks like a shuttle/reverse chain lift? Looks awesome, but what's with the weird support on the MCBR?

oh, its a full circuit. I just went back to the x-car style lift. and the supports are like Rockit. Im channeling that coaster for this coaster, but still being unique. See...

You make some of the best coasters in No Limits, jarmor. I have never been a fan of blue and orange together, but for some reason I love it here. I would love to see more on this.

Thanks man, I try to be realistic but with my own flavor. I wanted to learn newtons but I havent gotten around to it yet...