TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coasters at Night

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wild Mouse rides at fairs!

I have also heard that riding Space Mountain at night makes it feel even more convincing as your ayes are adjusted to the dark outside. I have only ridden Space Mountain during the day so don't know how true this is, i would love to find out though!

^^ I know I notice it on dark rides at night, but I already have pretty light sensitive eyes, so I dunno if that means a massive deal.

In other news, Vampire (Chessington World of Adventures) at night recently reconfirmed itself as my favourite rollercoaster experience in the world, amazing.

Way back when, after Magnum 1st opened, they had different effects in the tunnels. This, coupled with the darkness looking out over Lake Erie, and the at that time height and speed, made for one kick ass night ride. How hard would it be to have the tunnels back to the red strobes like the original year?

• 3 weeks later...
Way back when, after Magnum 1st opened, they had different effects in the tunnels. This, coupled with the darkness looking out over Lake Erie, and the at that time height and speed, made for one kick A$$ night ride. How hard would it be to have the tunnels back to the red strobes like the original year?

This would be amazing to see again on Magnum. I've ridden Magnum at night without these lights, but that wouldn't be hard for CP to reinstall.

Ride of Steel at Darien Lake. It's just awesome speeding over the pond when it's dark off and seeing the moon reflect off of it. Millennium Force, for somewhat the same reason. Wicked Twister... ect.

Actually, I guess I prefer riding coasters at night... it's better in the dark.

• 1 month later...