TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

P. 288: New B&M Dive Machine Announced!

It's blurry, but the whole layout was revealed today at No Coaster Con.

BBAOHK5CQAAjLcU.jpg

Link

Wow, way to go ACE on Tweeting the very first pic of the layout revealed at YOUR event... BLURRY! That's some quality social media work there guys!

Edited by robbalvey

Again as the website CLEARLY states:

Disclaimer! You need a sense of humor to view our site,

if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!

This isn't a forum to learn how to be Politically Correct.......so stop trying to teach it. It's just a bunch of harmless comments.

Edited by ArizonaGuy

I swear with modern smartphones you have to try to take a picture that blurry. Stand still, snap, and tweet... it's pretty simple.

That being said, glad that we can finally see the whole layout. Can't wait to get on this thing!

I swear with modern smartphones you have to try to take a picture that blurry. Stand still, snap, and tweet... it's pretty simple.

That being said, glad that we can finally see the whole layout. Can't wait to get on this thing!

It was an ACE'r so it was probably taken with a flip phone from 2003. LOL

^I think it was mentioned a few pages back that it was only having the brake run after the tunnel (by a construction worker), but I'm glad it's now indeed fully confirmed.

The good news? It's going to haul ass into the brake run which is already pretty exhilarating IMO. Makes you want more and want to ride again.

Here is a phone picture from today. First drop looks awesome!

Although it's ending up a shorter coaster, this is gonna be one kick A$$ ride. I can't wait to see more pics of the first drop being finished. Hopefully we will see more later on this week. All I know is that I don't want to be in the back of that train when I first ride. Lol I like the look of iRat and RRE in this picture as well. Probably one of the better angles we've seen of RoadRunner Express as well as iRat. Hopefully we'll see a completed first drop by weeks end.

I wouldn't want to ride in the back on the first ride either and I'll gladly wait the extra time for the front. But I hope we have a choice since last season the park came out with the "No preferred seating" on some rides last season including the Rattler after it was announced it was closing. I cannot wait for opening day of iRat. It's gonna be awesome.