TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Worlds of Fun (WOF) Discussion Thread

• 3 weeks later...

Looks better than I thought it would. I've been a little worried about this coaster, not looking too good. It's too low. Sure, it'll be fast and have great pacing, but it should have more hills. It also looks a tad rough from the video, I think some of the turns are too sudden and should be banked more.

It also looks a tad rough from the video, I think some of the turns are too sudden and should be banked more.

Just a hint, coasters never run like they do in the video. It will be much more fluid than that.

And for it being so low and not having enough hills, the ride is FULL of hills, their smaller size just means more airtime.

Ahhhh i'm so excited to ride this beast next summer at Coaster Con! You can't tell from the pictures, but the whole ride will supposedly be surrounded by trees to give you that whole "lost in the jungle" affect =D It definitely looks alot different than most GCI's.. not as wound tightly together.

Sure looks like a winner!