TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Europa Park Discussion Thread

I was there recently, I would say plan your day before! Its a big park and you get tired from all the walking, so ride all the rides in one area. Start with Blue Fire and Wodan timbur, I think those get the longest lines, or heck I think most rides have long lines in june. Also ride Silver Star in the afternoon so it gets to warm up and dont forget a front seat ride! Have fun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Got back from the park tonight. I'm still soaking it all in, it was incredible! Euromir and EuroSat were hilariously fun. I also ate at the Food Loop and had no idea what to expect, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Can't wait for round 2 tomorrow!

Glad to hear you enjoyed the park. Did you get to see the impressive method of moving food that gets stuck on the track to the tables at Food Loop? Otherwise know as the big poking stick!

Planning a trip to Europa Park with a friend, but he only has free from work in August.

August is the busiest month at Europa Park I think, so what kind of crowds should I expect.

I know all coasters are capacity monsters, but I'm still a bit worried.

And is it better to go in the beginning of August or more towards the end?

Thanks!

^what I can tell you is, that the least busiest days are Friday and Sunday!

Here are some tips, if you are there only one day and want to ride all coasters: be at the park before 9am! So that when it opens you can run into the park. Ride the Coasters in this order: Matterhorn Blitz, Schweizer Bobbahn, Poseidon, Arthur, Wodan, Blue Fire, Atlantica Super Splash, Alpenexpress. Ride Silver Star, Euro Sat and Pegasus between 1pm and 3pm! Euro Mir has the shortest lines after 5pm. So all coasters should be possible in one day!

The Blue Fire - Megacoaster have 2 of 5 Trains installed with the new LED's like the Trains on Helix in Liseberg.

Europapark has on 11 July open until 24:00 and I've take a night offride with the new LED's

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

The live mermaid is a nice touch. Haven't seen that done since DL

and the Submarine Ride "island". Long, long ago.

Hmmm I wonder how long it will be, before they demand more than (ahem)

...Working For Scale?

The Blue Fire - Megacoaster have 2 of 5 Trains installed with the new LED's like the Trains on Helix in Liseberg.

Europapark has on 11 July open until 24:00 and I've take a night offride with the new LED's

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Well, here is a second offride, taken much more later when its really dark...

And it also have several positions where you can see the lights and it's effect much more.

[youtu_be]http://youtu.be/vERr64wgwl4[/youtu_be]

and it also was a great Party last saturday.

Not to forget the announcement for the next years:

2016:

- renovate children playground "Abenteuerland"

- several smaller renovations around the Park

-complete cinema movie around 90 min. ( but i don't know if it is a history about the park and Euromaus & Friends )

And also Euromaus and Euromausi get a name:

Ed Euromaus and Edda Euromausi ( but for me they will always be Euromaus and Euromausi)

2016:

- renovate children playground "Abenteuerland"

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I'm planning a trip next year and I need those slides o' death in my life!

No panic!!

I think they're doing these renovations in the off-season!