TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Europa Park Discussion Thread

I'm in the beginning stages of planning a Europe trip for next year that will definitely bring me to Europa Park. Can I do this park in one day, or should I allow for two? Thanks in advance!

I tried to do it in one day and intensely regret this. I only had that one day and have never been back sadly, so there really feels like a lot I've missed. It's a priority for me to go back at some point.

• 1 month later...

What a lovely park at night, Europa is. And I loved the way Euro Mir was all lit up.

The monorail and the train look like they provide some really great views of all the

decorations and lights. I think I could spend a couple of hours just walking around,

and not even riding anything! (Except the monorail and train, heh.)

Thanks for the video. It's really awesome.

http://www.badische-zeitung.de/rust/transportband-soll-gaeste-vom-parkplatz-in-den-europa-park-bringen--95114087.html

The hum shops. Gives the impression Roland Mack not only today, but on Thursday night at the press conference just before the opening of the 14th winter season at Europa-Park in particular. The park boss was only a few hours earlier returned before the world's biggest fair for rides farmer and farm operators in Orlando / Florida - with a proud chest.

Mack Rides, specializing in eight railway construction and the cradle of the family business in Waldkirch, was honored in Orlando for the best booth and had a lot of applause for a trendsetter get: the combination of roller coaster and theme with Arthur and the Minimoys. The integration of blockbuster movies and park attractions was met with great interest, said Mack. At an amusement park in the US will the concept implemented for the Europa-Park under the direction of Michael Mack, already copied with a Harry Potter version. The investment in "Arthur" and the cooperation with the famous French director Luc Besson is fully paid off for other reasons for the Europa Park. The proportion of French guests in the hotels has already reached 25 percent. An upward trend since the Arthur roller coaster was created as a year-round attraction, will therefore be in the winter season in operation.

And what's next in Rust, after 40 years Europa-Park will be celebrated next year? A spectacular new ride obviously is not on the agenda of the family business. "We are planning for 2016. For large systems we need a certain amount of lead time," said Mack. A new means of transportation for visitors there will be the summer 2015 season yet. The park visitors to be "picked up" already in the parking lot and then get on a conveyor belt to the main entrance. A new 4-D film production and a new choreography of daily parade has also been also announced Roland Mack.

A plea was given by the Park boss once more for the water park. Mack: "Water Park along with hotel projects are to secure sites you are prerequisite to bring guests from further afield to Rust and at the same time to extend their stay in Rust This is also important for the whole region..."

• 2 weeks later...
After "Arthur" in 2014, there will be no new main attraction for 2015.

Only three little changes/new things:

1. New 4D-Movie with Euromaus and friends

2. A transport system from parking place to the main entrance (and back)

3. A new parade

Source: http://airtimers.com/europa-park-drei-neuheiten-2015/0026920/

I love how this park is so great that what would be highly-promoted things - at pretty much any other park - are considered a quiet year!

Yep...so "relatively" it will be a quite year for Europa Park...but Arthur has just opened...so I think that`s absolutely okay !

And besides : The park already confirmed, that there will be a new european themed area in 2016, that will open in combination with a new major ride !

Greeds...George

After "Arthur" in 2014, there will be no new main attraction for 2015.

Only three little changes/new things:

1. New 4D-Movie with Euromaus and friends

2. A transport system from parking place to the main entrance (and back)

3. A new parade

Source: http://airtimers.com/europa-park-drei-neuheiten-2015/0026920/

Mean while for some Six Flags and Cedar Fair parks... And Darien Lake if someone is thinking about it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Soo tu update all new things here:

Already known since December 2014:

• -New 4-D Movie with Euromouse & friends
    -Transport System at the prakting place
    -New themed parade

But theres more announced officaly :

• - setup changes at the hotel Colosseo for example air con's
    - new hall for confertainment and television shows
    - new entrance for hotel guests
    - conversion on Kolumbusjolle (carousel )
    - conversion around the Euro-Tower (look-out tower)

And also coming in sommer this year:

• - conversion and expansions at Whale Adventure Splash Tours (Splash Battle from Mack-Rides) / July 2015
    - new unkonwn attraction in the greece part, will open at the 40th birthday of the Park (10-11 July 2015)

Scource: http://epfans.info/?id=1417,13&

And there are also some pics from that building lots:

More pics you can find here: http://epfans.info/?id=4317,13&lang=&

And some construction photos:

Moving walkway:

IMG_0715.thumb.jpg.dd2c34d76e8e99768245246fe540aad3.jpg

Various renovations & new decorations:

10848579_10152583391611440_5915332346918689060_o.jpg

Kolumbusjolle

10531263_10152583392571440_897051274373562372_o.jpg

Don Quichotte Restaurant

10924185_10152583393161440_1093359312266860568_o.jpg

Seerestaurant

10835365_10152583393291440_1667587728385207495_o.jpg

Italian area

10712687_10152583392061440_3082887746005318998_o.jpg

observation tower

And a new park entrance for hotel guests:

IMG_0698.thumb.jpg.2d20ecec9964e0d76c55e06fd5c3b7d6.jpg

first & last photo by Wallstadter @ coasterfriends | all other photos by Europa-Park