TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Europa Park Discussion Thread

^Actually yeah,you're right about the coaster. But they did confirm a big ride as said here.

http://presse.europapark.com/de/presse/nachricht/datum/2016/01/04/geburtstagsjahr-2015-im-europa-park-endet-mit-rekord-von-55-millionen-besuchern/

ongoing projects:

- new for 2016: Ireland area with 10 attractions, 3 new rides and an indoor area

- an event/concert hall

- a new logistics center

- spring 2017: a big ride, "of this kind" unique in Europe

- summer 2018: a new hotel with 1000 beds

- winter 2018: first phase of the waterpark

I'd be really happy with a Soarin' style ride! I wonder if this would be a Mack version or not? I assume it will be as they really seem to be pushing new products lately with the new Walibi rides. I also would be really happy to see Europa strengthen their dark ride collection as Arthur is the only one there that I feel is really world class (unless I'm totally missing one?!).

I also would be really happy to see Europa strengthen their dark ride collection as Arthur is the only one there that I feel is really world class (unless I'm totally missing one?!).

Uh, yeah. BENCH: THE RIDE!

DSC01910.thumb.JPG.884acd42a2f4aa16f56f030bf17673c7.JPG

Most hardcore ride in history.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm researching for my trip to Phantasialand + Europa Park on the second week of June and I'm already running into obstacles. The hotel I'm looking at is already fully booked on the 8th so I had to push back my arrival to Rust by at least one day (the original plan was to go PL Monday and Tuesday, then take the night train to EP and go Wednesday and Thursday). I don't really want to book until I get confirmation on when Taron at PL opens but by that point there might not even be a single place in Rust left.

And no, I don't have the budget to stay at the resort hotels, especially since they don't even include park tickets in the room fare. They really need a cheaper option now that Rolando's closed down.

I'm more a fan of spreading kiddie rides across the park, although I understand it is easier for parents and kids to have a lot of kiddie rides in a small(er) place, but this area just looks great, as expected from Europa Park.

And no, I don't have the budget to stay at the resort hotels, especially since they don't even include park tickets in the room fare. They really need a cheaper option now that Rolando's closed down.

What about the Camp Resort?

I think you need to check your Page Number for the 2015 Report, under the Thread's Title.......

P. 168: EP surpasses 5.5MM guests in 2015, Ireland announced

Fixed. And AWESOME for Europa with the new numbers!