TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Holiday World Expansion 2009?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh of course she has to stir up the fire right as its about to die down. Paula, you enjoy us speculating absolutely nothing more than anything else don't you?

Well, speculate on. Those markings seem fairly far away from the beaten path to be just a small flat like a rocking ship ride or something. I'm not saying its gonna be something huge, its only that that's an awfully long walk for a tilting ship.

After observing the area in question via the Voyage lifthill, I would say the stakes are definitely for some sort of large building/structure...

Perhaps Holiday World is building their own hotel? I hope so as some of the nearby hotels are flat out gouging their customers... (FYI, the Baymont Inn in Dale wanted $225 per night last weekend! That is utterly ridiculous!)

^ Why not ask one of your industry contacts what it is?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was an expansion for Thanksgiving. That area's relatively small and doesn't contain much. It's got a lot of potential.

I like the speculation of a hotel. It would create even more of a family atmosphere. Allowing families to go back to their room easily to take an afternoon break. They then could re-enter the park from the new Thanksgiving entrance. Total speculation, but that would be such a nice addition to such a great park.

I have, but three requests:

1. Mini-Lite

2. Trees

3. Coca-Cola takeover

That is all.

Oh, and a gravy buffet would be a Thanksgiving bonus.

that's asinine. Everybody knows that mountain dew kills any product coke has to offer.

After finally getting the change to visit HW today, I'd say they need more flats. Specifically, inverted ones like Chaos or top spins. Their coaster line up is already awesome, and the only thing they could do to improve it is to keep up the good work. As for the oasis...I had 6 cups of Dew today, and I wouldnt trade it for Coke for the world.

Also, Voyage=love