TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

maXair Progress--going up fast!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These rides are really awsome. I rode on one at Bobbejaanland in the summer and it rocked. Rode in the rain which kinda hurt but then rode a few more times after it stopped raining and it ruled. The queues go really fast because of the huge capacity however it is a shame that the ride time is so short. You only a get a couple of swings at full height. I really need to to get over the USA and get to Cedar Point one of these days!

• 10 years later...
Shame this ride is not as intense as other pendulums.

Holy bump. Also I disagree 100% Maxair is greatness.

'He searched that far back just to make a negative comment about a ride!!

Hey, I can see this you know!! I was just scrolling through the forums as you may do and saw this thread. The first thing that popped into my mind was that this is not as forceful or give as much air time as a KMG one does, especially XXL versions. Yes, I know it was far back, but I just wanted to give an opinion. You have a different opinion to me and that is OK. I like to hear other people's opinions but some other people may not. Sorry if my comment annoyed anyone.

Can't go wrong with a HUSS Giant Frisbee, I think I preferred Delirium, though. Could be because I've only ever been on Maxair in October (when I usually visit CP), and had several layers on, in addition to cold/wind/rain. Doubt the program varies much...

Shame this ride is not as intense as other pendulums.

Holy bump. Also I disagree 100% Maxair is greatness.

'He searched that far back just to make a negative comment about a ride!!

Hey, I can see this you know!! I was just scrolling through the forums as you may do and saw this thread. The first thing that popped into my mind was that this is not as forceful or give as much air time as a KMG one does, especially XXL versions. Yes, I know it was far back, but I just wanted to give an opinion. You have a different opinion to me and that is OK. I like to hear other people's opinions but some other people may not. Sorry if my comment annoyed anyone.

On page 219 of inactive threads?

Anyways, I haven't ridden all that many giant frisbees (I'm excited to compare to the new Delirium at Kings Dominion) but I thought MaXair was awesome. My favorite flat ride at this point, other than maybe Zumanjaro at GrAdv.

I rode maXair several years ago on one of my trips to CP. I must say I enjoyed it immensely. That's why I'm really excited for Riddler's Revenge

coming to SFOT in the spring. It's supposedly the same model as Black Widow at Kennywood. A Zamperla Giant Discovery. Who knows, it might

even be better than maXair.