TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Carowinds Discussion Thread

P. 417 - Fury back open now with 100% less crack!

Ok, I knew that this was going to be a strange element, but I just checked the webcam and they placed a giant support. It looks like after the strange banking, there will be a VERY steep drop.

Also, I'm a big fan of the fact that I can see the webcam at night, on my home park's webcam you can't see ANYTHING once the sun sets.

365150668_CarowindsWebcamSnapshot.thumb.jpg.57f7976eb55c822c9e1e58ea2ea17673.jpg

I don't normally post pictures of the webcam, but I thought it was necessary because of how weird it looks.

Super Happy! I just purchased my "Pre-season single day online discount tickets!" YOU CAN GO ANY DAY THE PARK IS OPEN! You don't have to wait for certain days. I thought the promotion was going to be over starting the beginning of the year, but I guess someone forgot to update the site. LOL. Now I'm just waiting for the Fast Lane Plus to update! My parents and I will have a blast that day!

DSCN1896.thumb.JPG.d534246dcb23065a551f6b4a4e6353db.JPG

THREE DOWN! ONE MORE TO GO! I'm just waiting on that Fast Lane Plus to kick in!

Looks like it may well be completed today! looks like either the one or two pieces of track (looks like theres about two more pieces to join the assembled ones) that are left are assembled and are ready to be lifted up. Im not the first to say it but This thing is going up pretty fast!

january_2nd_2014_11_54_am.thumb.jpg.1e61be8baac8816430d94498cb3e1279.jpg