TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

Hello Friends!!!!

Big Mike has been hitting the tour schedule the last couple days trying to set up some meet and greets at parks all over the country.

While I have still not set in stone the exact times and dates of the Arizona/Utah/Colorado/New Mexico trip, the dates are July 31 to Aug 9 for sure. Will work on that tomorrow.

Big Mike Productions has set up the following schedule in Virginia for THIS WEEKEND!!!!

Thursday afternoon - Central Park Fun Land

Thursday evening - Kings Dominion

All Day Friday - Busch Gardens Williamsburg

Saturday Morning - Motor World

Saturday afternoon - Gillians Funland

Big Mike is also lodging himself in one of his condo clubs in Williamsburg on Thursday and Friday night (one of the same ones you can win in the Big Mike Most Valuable Reader of the Year Contest).

I think I may have an extra bed or couch if any of my known associates are available.

Big Mike has also nailed down the exact date to try and get to Freestyle Amusement Park in Myrtle Beach once again.

Saturday Sept 12 is the set date!!!

Hope to see some friendly faces at the above parks!!

FIND THE DUCKY ROUND #2 HAS A DEADLINE OF 5PM EST TODAY (WED)!!!

GET YOUR GUESSES IN NOW!!!

Peace, Big Mike

Extremely long time lucker, but first time poster. I have the Tivoli Gardens MIKEstry treasure hunt card. I will post pictures when I get back to the states. The card was stuck extremely well for being there a month, and I got wierd looks when looking behind the sign. I would also like the code for the signature. And oh yeah, I see three duckies!