TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

Tried looking for the CGA ducky today no luck, looked around the bushes and planter with no luck. Hopefully a non TPR member didn't grab it.

Darn!

Did you lift the bottom of the lamp pole and look inside?

That would be our first lost ducky of the year, but then again, it would not surprise me if someone found it and just didn't post it yet! I knew that CGA ducky was going to be a popular one to get!

Lets wait and see!

Peace, Big Mike

Big Mike, I owe credit to you for letting me get on Taxi Jam at Canada's Wonderland.

I Went to Guest Services, Said I need to ride every coaster, Mentioned it was my Birthday, and said that I tried to borrow a kid and failed (All true.) Gladly she gave me an "Adult pass" to ride the coaster without a kid.

Coaster #317

Not sure how to post pics, but it is a vampire DUCKIE if you need to know to clarify.

Can you email it to me and I will post it for you??

I remember back when, I used to want to enter contests too and had no clue how to upload pictures lol. Now look at me

Not sure how to post pics, but it is a vampire DUCKIE if you need to know to clarify.

Can you email it to me and I will post it for you??

I remember back when, I used to want to enter contests too and had no clue how to upload pictures lol. Now look at me

Sure, i'll get the pic out to you as soon as possible.

I'm gonna go with 10 duckies!!

Really great TR Big Mike! This park really looks one-of-a-kind! Your top 20 has convinced me.

Also liked that video. Soooo catchy! “Ohhhhhh...it's time! gotta go to Knoebels! Yeah. Fun food and fantasy, free picnic parking entertainment got to go oh oh, gotta go to Knoebels!”

I totally want that song, and I’m officially sold that I gotta go to Knoebels.

You know we were right in that area yesterday right down to trying to trying to lift up that metal cap (it wouldn't budge for us). In the mean time, we felt awkward trying to play around with a light post when everyone was around. And sure enough after getting a message from Rolercstrluver about the duck and it's location and stuff, I told him about the troubles of removing that cap and sure enough, about 5 minutes later I found out. I guess it's time to try hiting up the Oakland Zoo

The Big Mike Road Show 2012 World Tour will be making a special appearance at TPR's Leviathon Bash this Sunday at Canada's Wonderland!!

Big Mike will be bringing along with him 75 Big Mike Prize Packs as well as the little cutie pie Megan by his side!

Come up and say hello so we can get a picture together and you will be rewarded with goodies!

See you there!!

Peace, Big Mike

PS - Find the Ducky deadline for this round will be Sunday at Midnight right after Leviathon ends!

Had to get caught up... love the Knoebels report - Black Diamond looks amazing! It's been way too long since my last visit. Have you ever ridden Phoenix after dark? And if so, still no deep, deep love for it? Really?

I had to chuckle - at least the park has figured out that the height requirement for Flying Turns is 48'".