TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

raptorcrew2002

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first read the plot details and heard it was going with the Roswell story I was actually very worried. Then the rumor of a “possible” Indy kid “Shia” and I thought to myself damn it Superman Returns.

But from the shots in the clip I feel much better since it looks to be true to its roots, and style. If this movie does end with little green men shaking hands or an ET cameo at the end theaters will be burning to the ground.

Indy is an artifact guy so this will be about lost/left over items being discovered. Either way I’m glad to see one of the best movies being brought back!

I hope this also means the Hollywood Studios will finally start moving forward with the Indy concepts for Florida once Toy Story & freakin hell idol open to cover the capacity.

I got the privilege to meet Lucas, Spielberg and Harrison Ford out at the Fresno Airport when they were here filming the Crystal Skull. Since I'm taking Private Pilot Lessons at the airport, I was able to get out to the set.

Steven.jpg.c2b2d76783e23e99fc4111f58efe6684.jpg

And Heres a picture of Spielberg.

336950657_PanAmerican.jpg.fcb58f0e013032ff68fbb2c44ef3e16e.jpg

Heres The Pan American plane that was on the set.