Jump to content
  TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Relationships


Blink
 Share

Recommended Posts

Dude, That must have been really awkward...

 

Not really. Our friendship was so comfortable and he knew about my feelings for him before I even did! It was definitely hard to see him date other people, but after I started dating, it was as if nothing had changed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still kinda in the first stage of getting a date, which is becoming friends with the person. I sit next to her in my 9/10th period class, she's become one of my best friends.

 

What's really scary is that she rubs my stomach "for good luck". I know it's supposed to be like Buddha or something, but it's still kinda creepy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
After nearly 30 years, I think I've finally figured out all there is to know about women:

 

80 percent of them are psycho. The other 20 percent just want to be friends.

 

Jason "Guess How My Date Ended Last Night" Rhodes

 

4-1? I like those odds. I'm going to guess she either dropped the "L" word, or got mad at you because you didn't rent a Bentley for the date.

 

No, really, that sucks dude, and I think you're right on the money with those percentages. No matter how great I think somebody is, it always seems to dissolve. Keep you're head up though. There's still the 101st percent that is actually sane and wants to boogie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like my relationship fine. I have the rock to prove it.

Does this mean congrats are in order? Or... not congrats... whatever you're supposed to say to the female. Does the dude get congrats? And the chick something else? I need to learn this. I would've been fine with congrats had Gilmore Girls not thrown a wrench in that... damn you!

 

...or, did Derek just give you a rock?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

damndamndamndamnDAMN!!! ugh, I started talking to a girl in my homeroom, and after a few months of hanging out with her at the beginning of school I just really wanted to ask her out. when I finally earned my nuts,I was trying to find her and this kid walks up and goes "Hey, man. Guess what? Gina just asked me out! Oh yeah!" the worst part is that I feel like girls assume I'm gay, cuz they always act really casual around me, and making my move is hard. where was I? oh yeah. damndamndamndamndamndamndamndamnDAMNDAMNDAMN!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

damndamndamndamnDAMN!!! ugh, I started talking to a girl in my homeroom, and after a few months of hanging out with her at the beginning of school I just really wanted to ask her out. when I finally earned my nuts,I was trying to find her and this kid walks up and goes "Hey, man. Guess what? Gina just asked me out! Oh yeah!" the worst part is that I feel like girls assume I'm gay, cuz they always act really casual around me, and making my move is hard. where was I? oh yeah. damndamndamndamndamndamndamndamnDAMNDAMNDAMN!

Try back next week. At your age, what happens never lasts. Seriously, I look back on when I was that age and just laugh at all the ridiculous drama that resulted from situations like yours. I doubt the girls assume you're gay because you are not necessarily talkative around them though. They are probably just as shy as you and are waiting for you to make a move. If you want my honest opinion, stay out of drama like this at your age and wait a couple more years before trying again.

 

I wanted a girlfriend when I was your age and I still have never had one because I am so shy. Don't be too hard on yourself. Wait for girls to mature a bit, then when high school comes along, you will have a better chance. If you get to be my age and still have not had a girlfriend yet, then you have a reason to be worried.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I feel for you, girls are all over the place. I've always just gone for who I like out of girls that are interested, I am incredibly lazy with all that and I always get bored with them after a while. I think it's important to not have unrealistic expectations of relationships too, it's like getting a whole different set of problems.

 

If they think you're gay, try some lines like, "I've always wondered what a girl would be like." "I'd change teams for you." Nah, probably wouldn't work - they'll probably try setting you up with gay guys.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use https://themeparkreview.com/forum/topic/116-terms-of-service-please-read/