Blink

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In today's health news for teens anxiously searching for "love":

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23574940

In related news, 100% of teens surveyed said, "Nah, that can't happen to ME."

I probably won't wait till marriage as long as whoever I'm with doesn't have an STD. Not to sound shallow or anything, but if I end up dating a girl who I later find out has an incurable STD, it's goodbye to her. That is, if the tests prove right.

Not the find fault in that study, but the most common STD was HPV, which can often be symptomless. People freak out when they hear the term "sexually transmitted disease" because they think every STD is going to make their dick rot off or something. Better not breathe near or kiss your girlfriend either, you might get an respiratory transmitted disease.

EDITZZ: Reading through the article, there's so much B.S. in this study its laughable.

The overall STD rate among the 838 girls in the study was 26 percent, which translates to more than 3 million girls nationwide, the CDC said.

So they tested 838 girls, and now can make a news grabbing headline like 3 million girls have an STD? Bahahahaha SURE.

because they think every STD is going to make their dick rot off or something.

Wonderful visual there Wes!

In all reality though while you should be careful, I don't really think it is necessary that people hide away in their homes from the evil STD.

Not the find fault in that study, but the most common STD was HPV, which can often be symptomless. People freak out when they hear the term "sexually transmitted disease" because they think every STD is going to make their dick rot off or something. Better not breathe near or kiss your girlfriend either, you might get an respiratory transmitted disease.

EDITZZ: Reading through the article, there's so much B.S. in this study its laughable.

The overall STD rate among the 838 girls in the study was 26 percent, which translates to more than 3 million girls nationwide, the CDC said.

So they tested 838 girls, and now can make a news grabbing headline like 3 million girls have an STD? Bahahahaha SURE.

Wed, you're always great at finding holes in data like this. When I came to my senses, I realized just how much BS this article really is.

I wouldn't even say good bye to her! The first thing I would do is get an STD test before heading to other "bases".

-Tatum

Thats what I meant.

I mainly overreacted at first because I am still getting over a rejection that happened yesterday.

I mainly overreacted at first because I am still getting over a rejection that happened yesterday.

If it makes you feel better, I broke up more than 2 months ago, on December 21th (yes I KNOW, awful date, very awful!! but that was something I needed to do!), and eve though I'm dating new people to free my mind, I sometimes find myself missing, thinking about other possibilities besides rejection i could have taken, dreaming of my ex at nights... I think these things are common after a finished relationship, we have to get over them, and go on with our lives. There are no further choices, I guess (assuming that you don't want to go back...).

^I took a date out for breakfast once and all went well. She asked to go home to get ready for dinner, but called about 2 hours later to tell me she just wasn't feeling well and we'd have to rain check.

I find out shortly thereafter that she actually had another date that night. See so it can be worse then getting broken up with the day before Valentines day.

I find out shortly thereafter that she actually had another date that night. See so it can be worse then getting broken up with the day before Valentines day.

I went on a blind date once where I wasn't introduced, my friend's description was wrong and I didn't even know which girl was which, and to top it off I found out later I was the only one even TOLD it was a blind date.

Never get setup up by a friend who's a ditz.

"...on December 21th..." (walterioland)

21th? Interesting...and my birthday is August 1nd.

Anyway, sorry to hear about your breakup, coaster05. A breakup near Christmas---or any holiday---is hard. Hopefully things get better.

"...on December 21th..." (walterioland)

21th? Interesting...and my birthday is August 1nd.

How cruel!! jajajaja! It's been years since I don't practice my English grammar, and now i'm doing it here, jejeje! (poor of you guys!)

I didn't mean to hurt your eyes EBL!

Now, I'll write 100 times: "December 21st, December 21st, December 21st..."

perhaps, doing so, i'll get over my last breakup

Just noticed this thread, but then again I'm never in the non-coaster related section.

Well I've only had 1 girlfriend, Kayla. I'm no longer dating her though. She dumped me a month ago because she "didn't want to be in a relationship at the time." We lasted 5 months, August 20th 2007-February 8th 2008. Yeah, dumped right before Valentine's day. Nowadays I still talk to her and keep in touch, but its just not the same...