TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Relationships

Blink

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

It is true. Because really, 'love' isn't real for a 14 year old. Maybe for your family or a pet. But liking a girl in your school just wouldn't really be love.

People say, 'I love her' when they have a crush but then they go out with them and puff they don't feel together. Crushes only last around a week to a month. Love is different. It's where you don't need to be with them every moment of your life, but yet the moments you are with them, you enjoy. Love is where you have fights, sometimes are mad at eachother, but yet still say 'I love you"

Since I'm 15 this Friday, I'll say one thing. I don't LOVE any girls in school. I have crushes on some. But Love really isn't that comman. Ask yourself, "would I kill himself for her? Would I run to China? Would I eat gym socks? Would I do ANYTHING for her."

But of course. Thats for me, maybe to you thats different.

--James

Love doesn't exist at the age of 14 except when its towards your family.

I challenge that. My brother's good friend has been with his girlfriend for 21 months so far, and they started dating at 14.

I don't think you guys understand that being with someone for an extended period of time does not equal love.

I challenge that. My brother's good friend has been with his girlfriend for 21 months so far, and they started dating at 14.

I don't think you guys understand that being with someone for an extended period of time does not equal love.

My aunt and uncle first got together when she was 14 and he was 18. And now they have been married for 10 or 11 years.

^Like Brittany Spears 2.0, right?

The girl of my dreams is back in Australia. You gotta have at LEAST one hook up in Australia, right?

BUT. Advice for others...

Go for the ride ops

...but try not to look retarted in the pictures so when you show them to others, they don't go, "OMG LULZZ LOOK AT JZ!!!"

Nor does being a certain age. Young and old, people fall in love. I first fell in love when I was 15. Had three more serious relationships after that and none even came close to what I felt the first time around. Sure, 14 is a little young to fall 'in love,' but it's not impossible.

The problem with love is that it is something you can't understand unless you're in it. I thought I loved a certain girl in High School, I really believed it. However years later looking back at it, I only thought it was love because I didn't really know what love was, and just told myself that is what I was feeling.

Again the best advice I can give is enjoy High School, and don't be too much on the look out for love.