TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Movies, Movies, Movies.....

robbalvey

Spawn : Director's Cut

Today I got this DVD as well as parts one and three of the animated mini series ( I have part two on DVD already). I really didn't notice much of a difference in the R rated version. Overall it is still mediocre and could of been a lot better 2.5/4 stars.

Spawn : The Animated Series Part 1

HBO did a three part mini series of Spawn, each part running approximately 150 mins. This mini series is absolutely remarkable and brilliantly done. If you are a fan of Spawn or are intrigued by him give this mini series a watch. It is unrated and intended for MATURE audiences so, only watch it if you can handle it. 4/4 Stars

Hey, I caught the preview for Chicken Little recently too & was particularly intrigued by a very catchy song number in it. Its a foreign song (I think its French) & there's one part that goes: numa numa yeah or sth like that. Any kind souls know what's this title?

Thanks in advance!

Anyway, back to this topic, me being a movie fanatic, watched quite a few movies lately. The Exorcism Of Emily Rose (freaky!), Doom & Sky High. I really enjoy watching Sky High though, its light-hearted & fun to watch.

Spawn : The Animated Series Part 2

This part of the trilogy takes a darker and more Psychological / Philosophical shape. The first time I watched it I was disappointed because I wanted action but this time around I loved it. 4/4 Stars, and again this is only for MATURE audiences

Spawn : The Animated Series Part 3

This is the last part and it was very epic and emotional. The introduction of Jade and trying to define the logistics of killing for good or evil were my favorite elements. 4/4 stars, and once again only for MATURE audiences.

Hey, I caught the preview for Chicken Little recently too & was particularly intrigued by a very catchy song number in it. Its a foreign song (I think its French) & there's one part that goes: numa numa yeah or sth like that. Any kind souls know what's this title?

Thanks in advance!

Anyway, back to this topic, me being a movie fanatic, watched quite a few movies lately. The Exorcism Of Emily Rose (freaky!), Doom & Sky High. I really enjoy watching Sky High though, its light-hearted & fun to watch.

The song is actually russian, its called Dragesta Din Tei, and It's by O-Zone. It's a pretty entertaining song, and the group itself is ok

My friend obsesses over this group

^ Meh, not like it's relevant or anything, just thought seeing as Dainty had asked...

Anyways, on a movie related note, I watched the Shining again tonight and now I can't sleep. :shock:

I'm getting more easily scared as I get older... After watching Jurassic Park last week I had to check the window for raptors twice.

I just got back from seeing Saw II. It was actualy very good! I thought it was going to suck, like I thought the first one did, but it was actualy really good.

Also, I saw the Final Destination 3 trailer. As everybody knows by now, it is about coasters. It doesn't look that good to me at all, but I heard plenty of comments about it from the GP in the theater.

Star Wars - Episode Three : Revenge of the Sith

This movie was excellent, very dramatic and action packed. I was a little disappointed that Darth Vader was only shown at the end but it wasn't anything to make me mad. Absolutely 4/4 Stars!

Hmm..whenever I try to give my opinion on Star Wars III, anyone that's a Star Wars fan would try to kill me or deny it. What I think of episode 3 is that it's good, but not even close to being the best episode! I don't know why people are saying this is the best episode ever. Bad diolouge, Padmae became a total wimp, Darth's emo NOOOOOOOOO!!! scream (I'm not bashing emo's It just that Darth Vadar is not a emo person.) The best of the new episodes is probably the Clone Wars. I have to say the best episodes are 4,5 and 6!

I saw Animal House for the first time the other day. Apparently I wasn't officially a man until I had seen it. It was pretty funny, had lots of pointless nudity, and was just a fun movie. The ending was a little over the top, but I still loved the movie. John Belushi is awesome.

-Scott "I'm a zit, get it?" Parrish

Hmm..whenever I try to give my opinion on Star Wars III, anyone that's a Star Wars fan would try to kill me or deny it. What I think of episode 3 is that it's good, but not even close to being the best episode! I don't know why people are saying this is the best episode ever. Bad dialogue, Padmae became a total wimp, Darth's emo NOOOOOOOOO!!! scream (I'm not bashing emo's It just that Darth Vadar is not a emo person.) The best of the new episodes is probably the Clone Wars. I have to say the best episodes are 4,5 and 6!

The only things I find to be a bit difficult to agree with are, calling Padme a wimp ... she was pregnant for Pete's sake and while I too find the "Nooooooo!" a bit corny, I am very glad to see the characters actually have some depth and emotion.

I saw High Tension this past Friday. It was possibly the worst movie I've ever seen. It made absolutely no sense..at all. Apparently the writers argue that the plot holes are there to make you think, but really they just got too lazy to fill them in. I am all for movies that make you think, but there's a difference between a movie that makes you think and a movie that makes absolutely no sense. There is also a 'twist' at the end that makes the movie make even less sense and pretty much takes away any element of fear that was there in the first place. The movie was translated to English from French, but they got too lazy to finish translating, so the second half of the movie is subtitled instead. I would definately not recommend this movie to anyone.