TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Spain & Mini-Europe Trip 2007 Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ and I am not sure any ride does FUN better than Bouncy Bouncy.

...except after a huge Tapas meal.

I loved Zaragoza, i wanna move that park to next door to my university. So Ramses, the N64 Log Ride and Bouncy Bouncy are nearby.

Also the kidnapping of the lift attendants from Tibidabo would be perfect for the local Yorkshire Zoo...

Amaising ride here i post some photos

farm2.static.flickr.com/1041/1030454037_d79608d8d2.jpg?v=0

farm2.static.flickr.com/1318/1030446603_e2676402c6.jpg?v=0

farm2.static.flickr.com/1306/1031247388_48b6ad33d5.jpg?v=0

farm2.static.flickr.com/1419/1030383533_49a9a95afe.jpg?v=0

And the videoride is very funny i don't understund because the Stampida have the videoride of

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

One thing I've been wondering for some time: Alot of people said Expedition Geforce wasn't running to it's full potential the day we visited the park. But does that mean the trim brakes were harder on that day or that the overal speed, performance, ... of the ride wasn't as good as other days?

^

Yeah, I guess the main reason was that the midcourse trims were on a LOT harder than they used to be. Usually it finishes the course with a lot more speed. Even the airtime on the last three bunny hills is just insane. I was actually a little bit disappointed that day. I mean, it was still a great ride, but you should definitively experience it another time without the trims, it's like a complete different ride.

^I guess the trims are constantly on now. My last rides on it without the trims on that hard were in October 2005. Then last year people started complaining about the trims ruining the second half of the ride and the complaints never stopped since then. Obviously they were still on in July this year. I wonder why they had to slow the ride down. Maybe too high forces on the older trains?

• 2 weeks later...

Going to unstick this thread. We will be working on the "BIG" Spain/Mini-Europe update within the next 4 weeks so keep your eyes out for that. Lots more photos, some videos, and then eventually (hopefully by December) we will have the Spain & Mini-Europe trip featured in the next "Coaster Expedition" DVD!

Thanks again to everyone for reading about our Spain trip!

(And now be sure to sign up for a TPR trip in 2008!)

--Robb

• 4 months later...

Hey everyone!

The *BIG* Spain/Mini-Europe trip update is finally up! Check it out here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/spain2007/

This update includes 55 pages! Over 1,000 Photos! 17 Videos!

It's one of the biggest updates ever completed on TPR.

Hope you guys enjoy following through all the crazy antics of these two TPR trips!

--Robb

I can only say one word.... WOW! This has to be the best PTR ever. Great job!

It looks like you guys had alot of fun. Maby when I get the money I can go on some of these trips with you.

There was one picture that I just fell in love with.

http://www.themeparkreview.com/spain2007/parquewarner/parquewarner80.jpg

Can you send this to me in full size if you have it. Thank you.

Nice job on the update, the Glass maze video pretty had me LOLing through out a third of the update.

For some odd reason after I finished reading it and closed out the PTR, I got a tingly yet happy feeling inside. I'm going to find a way to get my parents to pay for one of these trips, I really want to go that bad now.

Chris "Tingly insides" Benvenuto

So at 1:15am Jeff had a deep fried ham & cheese sandwich and a bottle of ketchup. DEATH!!!

Jeff has excellent taste.

A new coaster is planned for sometime in the future. It was originally supposed to open in 2007, then pushed back to 2008, but so far

nothing seems to be happening with this project. Maybe 2009?

It can't be any worse than Marineland's projected dates.

Awesome stuff so far, and I'm only on Isla Magica.