TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Rumor / Crazy Idea Superthread

Any chance BGA will be getting a B&M flyer. Possibly a record breaker. I think this would fit in nice. This also seems like a possibility because of BG tie to B&M. Any thoughts?

BGA will probably get a B&M Hyper while SeaWorld Orlando is probably getting a B&M Flyer.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do. I think it would fit in perfect.

Look at the construction size of the area,how the hell is Busch Gardens going to cram in an B&M Hyper-coaster in there?Plus,the construction size is just not for an new coaster,but an new area with plenty of things!

Other romurs says it could be another family rollercoaster,probably an Vekoma,the park needs a coaster for the family!

If Busch wants a hyper coaster, they will find a way to fit it in. Trust me.

In terms of Canada's Wonderland, yes a new coaster is coming to the park for 2008. I've heard rumours that its going to be a B&M hyper (see page 4 of this thread, lol). But apparently, Morgan was asked to submit a bid for the project as well. Personally, I'd rather see a B&M hyper than a Morgan hyper at the park. Just my thoughts though.

Oh yeah...and construction has kind of started. There's been a bunch of digging and whatnot.

I have family that works there - mid-level management - they are infact building now, it is in the south end (Italian Job area) and they describe it as a coaster on-par with Millenium Force.

Ronnie James Dio will purchase the HolyLand Experience Amusement Park. This will coincide with yet another Classic Tour his Heaven and Hell album which came out over 20 years ago.

"Let some other parks have Zepplin and Aerosmith. Who CAre's? Will those parks give you Hell? Will they assault you with both heavy metal music and endless scriptures bending your mind and body into absolute human fodder? We'll even have such great rides as Vekoma SLC's, Old Arrow corkscrews and even a few broken down rides to make you think you're at other parks." a PR rep was reported to have never said.

It's heaven and Hell!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRR!

Well DATman, this is a rumor thread after all, and I'm just repeating what I read somewhere. Wish I had the source to at least verify the rumor. The line of thinking may have had to do with paying off Griffon/money return on the investment and that they'd be in good shape financially by 2015 to invest in another coaster. Either way, it's still conjecture and the only people who know for sure are the BGE planners.

I seriously dont think anything BIG is going into BGA, because I went there on Sunday the 29th, rode Tidal Wave, and the Chairlift, and saw all the construction, it was mostly animal shelters with barely any room for anything else, unless they expand back behind tidal waves area, because when we were riding tidal wave, they had this WHOLE section blocked off that said "We are working on improving our park, please pardon our dust" or something like that.

I seriously dont think anything BIG is going into BGA, because I went there on Sunday the 29th, rode Tidal Wave, and the Chairlift, and saw all the construction, it was mostly animal shelters with barely any room for anything else, unless they expand back behind tidal waves area, because when we were riding tidal wave, they had this WHOLE section blocked off that said "We are working on improving our park, please pardon our dust" or something like that.

Ahh, you are partially correct about the former Python area. However,

the rumored hyper is for 2009, not 2008. 2008 is supposed to be an

animal (tiger?) habitat.

Now where the hyper would go wasn't part of the rumor, but it is

possible considering how quickly Griffon at BGE was put up. Plus BGA

might use some of the other habitat land for it, as King's Island did

for Son of Beast and Top Gun. I'm not saying they should go this route

and take away from the animals, but from the developer/exec point of

view, it's an option.

The other thought is that the former Python area/new habitat is being

constructed, so the animals can be moved out of an area so management

can use it for a new coaster.

Think I'll bail on this thread, though I did get more water thrown on me

here than Wild River Gorge. Ha! I made a funny

^ yeah, I'll buy stock in that...not.

On the Carowinds front, a little birdie is saying that Super Saturator's last day will be Sept. 3.

No idea what they will do with the space. I hope NOT a water park expansion. They just did that last year!!!

^^^^Putting it inside the boundaries of SKC would be a very awkward spot to put it. The only place I could think of was behind THBS, but upon further inspection, it doesn't look THAT big. Are you also referring to where Tempest used to be? They could put it over there.

By the way, when you say that an employee told you this, I wonder, do you talk to ride ops or what?