TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Avatar Theme Week! Going on NOW!!!

Hey all!

Supercrack had an idea over on the Random Board for a 'weekly avatar theme'. I don't know about weekly, but we've decided to try it out starting Friday. There were some great suggestions made for our first theme, but since we're pretending to be a "theme park" site (masking our real love for rodents and donkeys) we've decided to go with:

"All Things Vekoma"

as our first theme. Go ahead and find, make, glue together a new avatar and switch over to it on Friday!

Elissa "hope you like it!" Alvey

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will even add the best ones to our avatar gallary so people can show off their work!

So dust off your MS Paint or photoshop skills and make some cool or funny Vekoma avatars!!!

If you want to upload more than one avatar that you've made, use the first one as 'your avatar' then attatch the others to this thread like you normally would any other photo.

If enough people make an avatar, maybe we'll even vote on the best one!

--Robb

My Vekoma pwns all your Vekoma avatars...

<-Is nerdy enough to find this gif on an archived version of Darien Lakes webpage before it was Six Flags and advertised Mind Eraser as its star ride. Its animated too!

And teh reason why I did this... I had to write a Park Gallery page (which consists of the parks history) on Darien Lake, and so, for history, I had to look through old posts on rec-rollercoaster and such. While I was browsing through Darien Lake's website, I bumped across these little gifs they had of their "star attractions".

This is what happens when you have too much spare time.

Here's mine!

I was going to do more...but with this big Special Olympics event this weekend I'm drained!

I'm really enjoying looking at these all, good work! Keep it up!

Elissa "silly Vekoma!" Alvey

This one is just for tonight, since it was my idea I felt I needed to put one up prior to midnight.

Once I'm at home tomorrow I have some better ideas.

This one is damning Robb for making us go on an SLC.

Gregg "Will get our 2nd Vekoma SLC a week from tomorrow ... yipee!!! " C