TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Best and worst themed B&M

Just a bit of fun for the closed season. I did search for similar topics but didn't find anything, so sorry if I missed one!

Just wondering what people think the best and worst themed B&Ms are. From what I've seen most B&Ms are really nicely themed compared to other coasters, but which is the best and which is awful??

I'd say that the best was probably either Nemesis at Alton Towers, or Black Mamba at Phantasialand.

And the worst I'd say is probably Mantis at Ceder Point. It looks nice but doesn't actually seem to be very well themed.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been on something like 34 B&Ms...

Its hard to pick just 1 best and 1 worst... So ill make a list.

Best - Apollo's Chariot,Kumba,Nemesis,Top Gun - The Jet Coaster, and LaRondes Vampire

Crappy B&Ms - All 3 Superman - Ultimate Flights,Hydra: The Revenge, and maybe Great Bear

I have been on something like 34 B&Ms...

Its hard to pick just 1 best and 1 worst... So ill make a list.

Best - Apollo's Chariot,Kumba,Nemesis,Top Gun - The Jet Coaster, and LaRondes Vampire

Crappy B&Ms - All 3 Superman - Ultimate Flights,Hydra: The Revenge, and maybe Great Bear

I really hope you misread the title!!! BEST THEMED!!!!

I would hardly describe Apollo as themed (although it does have that cool circus tent!!!!)

Scream! I forgot about that!

I read that it was a 'parking lot coaster' on here but i didnt quite understand what it meant until i saw a picture, and it just looks stupid, they could have at least got rid of the white lines!

I actually kind of like Silver Star's theme. The video walls and the race cars actually tie together with the ride fairly well.

Yeah, I was thinking about that one too. I always did like the F1 tie in. And the color combo of silver/blue gets high marks from me, as well. Still, compared to the rest, I'd have to lean towards "honorable mention" for this one.