TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

Im not new here, but ive never introduced myself. Im Jeremy every one calls me Silent J for obvious reasons, and no i dont know/have a Bob yet. I live in covington, GA home of Duke of Hazzards, Remeber the Titans, and In the Heat of the Night. Covington is 40 miles from SFOG(my home park) and my record time is 28 mins to the park.

What else.................................. oh im in my 3rd year of college, studying to be a Civil Engineer. Im not doing it for the rollercoasters, but bridges and highways instead. Maybe coasters, after i design atlanta a more acceptable mass trasit system. I just moved into an apartment with some old friends and we all play W.O.W.(any one have money to give away in Frostwolf)

Im not a cred whore yet I see myself becoming one slowly thanks to wild adventures. I will get those kiddie coaster creds. 74 is my coaster count right now no thanks to WA.

Intamin Rocks and Magic Mountain Sucks.

-Jeremy "Silent J" Lynch

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeremy that whole post is awesome. We do need better civil engineers in this area... and 28 mins is around my best time from Carrollton. 8)

Oh yea, you aren't that bad of a credit whore until you steal kids.

(Elissa how many times have you done that? That's like 3 of those pics I've found!)

Hi everyone I'm John and I am a coaster addict.

I live in Richmond Va and frequnet Bush Gardens in Williamsburg and Kings Dominion in Doswell.

I have ridden all the coasters in these parks as well as the ones in WDW, US/IOA, Six flags Fiesta and Sea World in San Antonio Texas.

My favorite coaster depends on my mood. Apollos Chariot at BGW is probably my overall favorite but I love space mountain in WDW.

I have a 17 yo son who also loves coasters.

John

Hi, I'm Nathan and I currently live in Milwaukee, Wi. So I guess would consider my homepark to be Great America(yes!).

I am a freshman in college and studying architecture. Although I would like to dabble in thematic design.

My real hometown, however, is Portage, Wi. It's about fifteen minutes from the Dells. Since that's the case i also condsider Mt. Olympus and Timber Falls my homeparks.

My coaster count is around 20, but I only really got into coasters about three years ago.

Fav. Wood is Hades

Fav. Steel is Raging bull(no trims)

That's about all!

I'm really excited that I finally joined the site!

Hi, I'm Nathan and I currently live in Milwaukee, Wi. So I guess would consider my homepark to be Great America(yes!).

I am a freshman in college and studying architecture. Although I would like to dabble in thematic design.

My real hometown, however, is Portage, Wi. It's about fifteen minutes from the Dells. Since that's the case i also condsider Mt. Olympus and Timber Falls my homeparks.

My coaster count is around 20, but I only really got into coasters about three years ago.

Fav. Wood is Hades

Fav. Steel is Raging bull(no trims)

That's about all!

I'm really excited that I finally joined the site!

Hey everyone, I'm Brian and this is the second post I've made in the forums... Hurrah! I'm writting to everyone from the arctic wasteland known as Cleveland and I wish my local parks Cedar Point and Geauga Lake would follow the Japanese example of keeping their parks open into the winter (except for Top Thrill Dragster... we don't need any extra problems there). I am a former "Refresh-head" from the local webpage RefreshingLook.com which sadly closed 3 years ago, but I have taken up online residency at ZeroGNetwork as a forum moderator.

Unfortunately, I'll be leaving Ohio before I get to take a ride on Cedar Point's secret attraction in 2007. Even worse I'm moving to Houston (no more Astroland!)

Anyway my current job is a secret, but I'm trying out for some voice acting roles out of ADV studios in Houston. Its a pleasure to take part in posting on another great amusement park forum.

Oh yeah I have about 50 coasters under my belt...

Hello, I'm new.

Obviously.

My name is Bryan, and I live outside the great metroplex of Harrisonburg, Virginia. I'm fifteen years old and a sophmore at Turner Ashby High School. And before anyone asks, no, I am not a member of ACE. If I wern't 15 and broke, I would be, but I am.

Oh, and my coaster count: 3

La Vibora @ SFoT

Grizzly @ PKD

Ricochet @ PKD

Go ahead, laugh.

As far as my interests go, I'm really into architecture and urban planning, and plan on becoming an architect after high school (if I can get into UVA, that is). Though engineering is another option I'm considering. I also write short-story fiction and poetry.

Finally, my list of favorites:

Coaster (That I've ridden): Grizzly @ PKD

Coaster (Other): Dueling Dragons @ IOA

Park: IOA

Music: Alt Rock - Green Day, Incubus, lostprophets, Audioslave

TV: NUMB3RS

Games (Computer): RCT:LL, RCT2, SimCity4 Rush Hour

Games (XBox): Halo, Halo 2, TopSpin, Shadow Ops: Red Mercury

Books: Revelation Space series by Alistair Reynolds. Best SF I've ever read.

Just a little (or not-so-little) bit about me.

-ACE

Hello - another new guy here.

Long-time TPR lurker/Robb & Elissa fan who decided to finally emerge from the shadows and become a member. I'm a HUGE theme park/coaster fan. My favourite parks are: Disneyland, Cedar Point and Busch Gardens Williamsburg. I also used to be a Ride-Op at Paramount Canada's Wonderland (way back when it was just 'Canada's Wonderland').

Anyway, just thought I'd come in and say "Hi".

Erin from Delaware. Practically grew up in the old Playland in OC, and very near Trimper's. Had a bad experience riding my first "big" coaster while coming down with a stomach flu, and only rediscovered coasters while accompanying a friend to a season pass holder's night at SFGAdv. Equidistant between SFGA & SFAm but planning trips to other parks now too.

I'd still have to choose the Jekyll & Hyde Pub in Greenwich Village over an amusement park. But a Haunted House vs. an amusement park would be a tough call. Loving the site and the videos in preparation for the season, but I'll take sphynx kitties over donkeys anyday.