TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

^^Nicole when I saw your name as the last person who posted and saw the name fretless I knew your post was gona ask him about it hehehe!!

Hi fretless welcome to tpr!!! Not only do we have coaster enthusiasts we also have bass enthusiasts!!! I am one of them as well!!! So according to your name do you play a fretless bass?

If your name has nothing to to with a fretless bass then disregard anything I said about bass guitars!!

Once again welcome and enjoy!!!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I'm Sjaak van Horne from The Netherlands.

I'm 35 yo male, i'm married to Astrid since 11-11-2005.

I'm also a member of www.themepark.nl > MrRC.

I'm a rollercoasterfreak and all thats related to rollercoasters.

Greetings,

Sjaak

Hey, I'm Zach. I'm 13. Obviously, I like roller coasters. I'm pretty good at DDR (can past most 9-footers on DDRMAX2) and really good at In The Groove. I design websites and grahpics (a bit). Well...I'm smart, I guess, because I'm in my school's Gifted program.

Bye.

EDIT: Also, today's my 13th birthday, and I've been waiting since this forum first opened to sign up, because you're not supposed to sign up to a forum/message board until you're 13...am I being too law-abiding?

Hi, I'm Cora, I just joined today and wanted to introduce myself. I live in Oregon now, but I grew up in Santa Clarita and the Mountain has been my home park forever. And despite it's bad rep, I love that place to death.

So hey all.

I'm Jason (or Jay, or J-man, or Shindy, or schindwolf, or Mr. Schindwolf, or hey you, or coasterlover420, or coasterlover, or dragster lover, or TTD lover, or acceleration lover, or Bob!)

I live. I am from a place. I ride roller coaster. I am not the age you think I am (unless you think I'm the actual age that I am). I live in a shithole. I just had a 4 hour bus ride. I am tired. I am depressed. I have a rather strange life. I have no home park. I have a favorite park. I go to school. I was on the computer as I was typing this. I don't presonally know anybody on this website. I wish I was near a theme park.

What's up guys?

well as i see you have all asked and theirs a few out their i must admit to my name. Yes i do play bass and a fretless is one of my basses i have 3 all together 1) a westfeuld custom made added jazz pickups etc

2) a stag fretless custom wood with added pickups 3) my new ibanez ergydone ( or however u spell it ) ive only been playing for about 3 years now but grade 8 in practical not theory know fuck all about notes and wht not i teach about 10/15 peeps all gd fun and i play in a band. so i hope that answers all your bass needs lol

So how is every1 anyways?

hey all well ive allready introduced myself on another thred but i guess i will say hey and a how is every1 here aswell?

stats:

Name: Luke

Sex: yes please (ahem) male <--- just lol

resides: winchester UK

Birth place: lorraine france

Hobbies: rollercoasters music films playing bass rollercoasters

Hey there. Im Hales, as you would know if you looked at my username lol Short for Hayley but I hate being called that. Ive browsed the main site for about a year now but never really signed up to the forums as they seemed so confusing and scary to lil old me lol

Anyway will probably stick around for a while.

Cyas arounds doods!

im tommy, i live in so-cal and my two favorite things to do is surf and ride coasters. if you are ever looking for me in a theme park, just look for the the guy doing a bunch of random things with a few friends . i already "came on in" so all there is left to do is say hi... HI!!!

im tommy, i live in so-cal and my two favorite things to do is surf and ride coasters. if you are ever looking for me in a theme park, just look for the the guy doing a bunch of random things with a few friends . i already "came on in" so all there is left to do is say hi... HI!!!

Hey everyone, whats up? im steve, im 22 and live in new york city. I just stumbled across this site the other day and love it. Im a huge coaster fan, but above all else, i love DISNEY PARKS! Theres not too much by me coaster wise since I live in the city. But there is the Coney Island Cyclone which i've only been on once. I don't recommend it for anyone who doesnt want to break a rib. And there is 6 flags out in jeresy, but who has a car in new york? Guess I have to sit back and wait till my WDW trip this summer can't wait to ride EVEREST! Anyone been on it yet?

~steve

Hullo, to anyone who reads this. I found this site because i'm going to Japan in the summer and was looking up parks. I'm your friendly Falafel Girl. I live in DC, and work in a really cool toy store. I also happen to think Elissa and I were seperated at birth. it's really creepy. I'm the pickiest eater i know, EVER, and i was kinda worried about what i would eat in Japan, but she's given me hope with McDonalds and plain crepes! yah. so that's me. this place is great, especially because it has Taiko drum emoticons!

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the TPR forums, but I've been checking the site religiously forEVER. So yeah, just thought I'd say HELLO to everyone! P.s. a bit of interesting information about myself-- I'll be transferring to the University of Central Florida in the fall to major in Hospitality management with a specialized degree in THEME PARK AND ATTRACTION MANAGEMENT! holla!

- John

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the TPR forums, but I've been checking the site religiously forEVER. So yeah, just thought I'd say HELLO to everyone! P.s. a bit of interesting information about myself-- I'll be transferring to the University of Central Florida in the fall to major in Hospitality management with a specialized degree in THEME PARK AND ATTRACTION MANAGEMENT! holla!

- John

OMG ME TOO! Will you be my roommate?

Hello everyone! , I'm new here. My name is Tommi (yes it's written with an i, cerealsly!

oops.. I guess I'm too hungry , anyway it's Finnish so that explains it ).

I am from Uppsala Sweden, but have lived in Finland for 13 years in a red and a yellow house. My nearest park is Linnanmäki, it's about 14 miles away.

I've been on 64 coasters, and on 17 buses and slept in 37 places... (ignore the last 9 letters, if you don't find them really intriguing).

I like travelling, eating and filming videos, music and being random etc.

My shoe size is big and I haven't cut my left hands middlefinger's nail in 3 weeks.

Anyway, I hope I'll make new friends and have a great time on this fabulous site !

^ Yeah, that would be really cool!

Anyway, to not make this post spam, I'll say that:

-Liseberg is my favourite park, I've been there 8 times.

-My surname, Helmisaari is translated to Pearl Island in English (Helmi= Pearl, Saari=Island).

- My favourite season is summer and my favourite day of the week is Friday.