TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Halloween

IceDragon

well, i go around scaring everyone, using 'the festive spirit' as an excuse if i get told off

play hide and seek (yes, im 16) in a grave yard, its quite scary

do a little bit of trick and treating with my sister (8 years old)

have a party around my friends house

either stay at a graveyard or sleep in the woods.

what do you do?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually, I just eat cheese, while passing out candy with the most sugar.

But I love devil night. My roomate is in the Army, so we sit outside the house, and wait for kids to egg our cars. When they get ready he flicks the porch light on while in uniform, and scares them off.

Man... mine just doesn't seem as much fun now.

It does remind me of the time I was pretending to be a zombie in a graveyard on Devils Night, and I was stumbling twoards someone. The kept yelling at me to stop where I was, but I kept going. I didn't stop until he pulled a gun on me, thats when I found he was a cop, thinking I was marking the graveyard up with Graffitti. Since than, I decided to never do that again.. atleast in a graveyard.

I'm having a Halloween Party at my house on devil's night: rule is whoever comes over has to be in costume or they can't come in....it only makes sense! I'll have the 3rd annual "best costume" show: 1st prize is an awesome yet gruesome bag-o'-goodies (which consist of the entire Friday The 13th Movie Series on Dvd, The Michael Myers candy mug that plays the theme music when you tip it, A Wolfman T-Shirt and tickets to see the grudge 2) Then i'm going to take my two younger bros trick or treating on Halloween day!

Normally I'd go trick or treating, as I can't pass up free candy. But this year I am heading to Halloween Horror Nights.

Aren't you a bit old for trick or treating? At leat around here once you hit like 14-15 is pushing it. Anyting older then that and people don't normally give you candy.

Which reminds me. My mother would always keep the crappy candy that me and my brothers wouldn't eat. (like those haloween toffy's,etc). She collected them for a few years. Then she had one bag of the crap 4 year old candy, and another bag of fresh good candy.

The ugly kids and the teenagers got the crappy candy, the cute kids got the good stuff.

Well seeing as my birthday is on Halloween I open presents and eat candy!

However, seeing as this year is my 21st I'm sure that this year other recreational activites will take place

I also attend either a Fright Fest or Halloweekends the weekend before.

In Israel we still don't have Holloween but I belive that the way it already reached Europe we will have it too soon.

Luckly we another holiday with costumes and I love it.

Costumes party is one of the sexiest party for adults as people tend to be more open to experience new things while they feel "its not the real them".

There is lots of sex in the air in costume parties and it doesnt just stay in the air as people try to mix with each other.

I always go to a big costume rave in here and it is always the best party of the year. It is realy one big party of hedonism.