TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

I also rode the one at Thorpe Park and while a unique ride, I kinda had a "meh" feeling about it. I'm not a huge fan of the Top Spin's either so I am hoping that is not what the new thrill ride is for 2011. What did they do with the one at Geauga Lake...anyone know?

I believe it's at CGA now.

Thats cool...I was kind of hoping the bottles of Whyte Lightning from the media teasers would be sold...but I guess time will tell

I was hoping those would be the souvenir cups for this year. Unfortunaty they have red, typical sport bottles.

From what I was told, those are only temporary until Shoot The Rapid's cups arrive.

Thats cool...I was kind of hoping the bottles of Whyte Lightning from the media teasers would be sold...but I guess time will tell

I was hoping those would be the souvenir cups for this year. Unfortunaty they have red, typical sport bottles.

From what I was told, those are only temporary until Shoot The Rapid's cups arrive.

Thank goodness. I thought Cedar Fair was getting too cheap to even have a good souvenir cup.

I don't want to try to forget about STR, as I am very excited to ride it in June, but has anyone thought that Cedar Point might add a dark ride? Do they have one that is escaping me?

That would actually be a decent speculative choice if Kinzel hadn't already said it was geared towards thrill seekers.

Made my first visit to Cedar Point today. Great day over all. Decent crowd at the park. There were some schools there doing Physics Day but other than that, it wasn't crazy busy by any means.

I'll be going again tomorrow. Hopefully I grow the balls to ride Millennium Force and Dragster before going back to Phoenix. LOL

As far as Mean Streak......ride or no ride? Bad or Good?