TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

P. 1989: Wicked Twister's permanent closure announced!

No, I haven't, accually. But thanks for the concern. Could ya kinda cut those comments? I really don't appreciate them.

Sorry. We had page after page of nothing but "Is testing started??". Then pages and pages of people posting webcam pics of testing.

Then to have someone come in and post testing pics like they were brand new, that were posted days ago, well I hope you can understand why it rubbed me the wrong way.

I saw two things from the map.

1. The canyon/tunnel after the airtime hill that hasn't showed up in any pictures is on the map.

2. Did I miss the announcement that Cedar Point is going smoke free, because I saw smoking signs on the map too.

Way to post illegal videos. You do realize that unauthorized vehicles are prohibited on Perimeter Road during the offseason, right, which means that whoever took that video did so illegally.

Just saying, I'm surprised this and the other two leaked videos haven't been pulled from YouTube by the park yet.

Way to post illegal videos. You do realize that unauthorized vehicles are prohibited on Perimeter Road during the offseason, right, which means that whoever took that video did so illegally.

Just saying, I'm surprised this and the other two leaked videos haven't been pulled from YouTube by the park yet.

Say's the person who's got a maverick logo as an avatar without any © asked from the park.

I mean who cares that it's illegal ?

We finally got something to see and then you start complaining ?

I'm happy with it to see something more then a view from a funcam.

I was hoping on a good view these day's of how its running trough the course but CP still did not give us something more....

So if anyone is going over there to makes some views then its fine by me.

Thx for the vid

Say's the person who's got a maverick logo as an avatar without any © asked from the park.

I mean who cares that it's illegal ?

We finally got something to see and then you start complaining ?

Let's see, the Maverick logo avatar that the park released as an avatar. You're telling me they don't want people to use it, um, okay...

The park cares if it's illegal. Imagine you had a big $21 million project that you wanted to keep secret and some moron posted a video of it on YouTube... you'd be pissed, too.

I wasn't complaining, I was stating that the video is illegal. I don't know what your beef with me is, but I'd ask that you stop trying to make me sound like a bad guy in this situation.

The park cares if it's illegal. Imagine you had a big $21 million project that you wanted to keep secret and some moron posted a video of it on YouTube... you'd be pissed, too.

Please. It's not an underground nuclear missle silo. It's a freakin' roller coaster. And one that'll be open very shortly. I highly doubt Cedar Point is ready to launch a criminal investigation into this. The only thing they were ever concerned about keeping "top secret" was the announcement of the ride itself.

If the videographer was trespassing, fine, that's obviously illegal. But again, something tells me the execs aren't too worried about testing videos getting leaked at this point.

Looks like somebody gets the point

Its all about over reacting about something.

If there was a problem CP would has contacted the staff here so whats the big deal.

I'm looking forward to get some new pics and a vid from CP but thill then stuff like this is fine by me.