TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

MP3 Players

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have an iPod, don't want one either. I have a Toshiba Gigabeat 40GB mp3 player with like 160 albums on it and have loads of memory to spare. Cost me about $200 less than an iPod too, and is just as nice, though a little thicker. At least I don't have to conform though!

[/img]

Meh, the iPod vs. non-iPod debate. I've had both, and both have broken down, whether it be iRiver, RCA, Sony, Apple, or Panasonic.

As long as it plays music, and it is easy to add and remove songs, I love it.

I currently use a 2GB white iPod that I have roughed up, and yet it still keeps on ticking. Bought it through their education site, it was chaper than many of the competitor models at the big box electronic stores.

I don't have one unfortunally since I mostly spend my paychecks on clothes that i wear once...but I swear i'm going to get one before school begins. My brother has a crappy 2gb that his friend gave him...I give it a few more weeks until its found broken under his bed.

I have about 50 iPods, varying from the ACTUAL original 5GB model (not the "original" 15GB models, those are 3rd gen ones guys) to iPod 2nd gens (the 10GB ones, that also functiond with windows as well as mac) to 3rd gen iPods (they are the 15GB ones) to the iPod clickwheels (the ones that look the same as the photos, but only have a colour screen) to iPod photos to iPod vidoes to iPod mini 1st gens to iPod mini 2nd gens to iPod nanos to iPod shuffles.

I dislike working in the service department of an ASP, iPods like breaking too much, even down here in aus

(PS, I actually own an iPod photo 30GB, been running strong for just over a year now, no proplems with it whatsoever)

I use my PSP and have a 256mb and a 1gig memory stick.

I use it mostly for movies though. I watched Rushmore, a lot of Entourage and 9th Gate on my last LA trip.

I will probably get Microsofts iPod killer when it comes out.

I have a Sandisk Digital Audio Player(256MB, the red one) and my cell phone, LG U880. I use my phone more because I bought it with a music pack (You got a 512MB memory stick and Koss headphones with it). Since the phone holds more songs, and the scrolling for songs is almost the same as iPods (You don't have to go through the whole MP3 to get to the song wich is in place 50 of 94).

• 1 month later...

I have a Sony MP3-CD player that I haven't used much.

I also have a Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen 2.0. It came as a 20gb model and when the hard drive died, I took it out and put the drive from my old laptop (which recently died too) and it works quite nicely with 60gb after re-loading the firmware. I've had it for a little over three years and haven't had any other problems with it (even the battery still works)

• 4 weeks later...