Photo TR: Natatomic does the West Coast Trip

Day 8, part 1: Legoland - page 14
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby lil jimmy norton » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:26 am

Now, as I have done in the past, I must change my pants/underwear, which are filled with pee pee, from all the lol'ing I have done. Thank you, thank you so much.

TPR's lonesome donkeyboy

Postby Groteslurf » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:24 am

Great update Natalie. Very funny as always.

And don't worry, when posting my WCT TR, I mostly had rcdb.com open on another tabsheet to look up the coasternames because I also couldn't remember most names.

I get goeey for Lady GaGa!!!

Location: SoCal - Where you can find the most boring weather ever!

Postby KnottsDisneyFarm » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:30 pm

I hate getting my hair wet! It gets all tangled and matted.

I love your Photo TR's so much. I thank you profoundly.

SWF looking for dorky overweight coaster enthusiast to sweep me off my feet.

Postby natatomic » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:19 am

^Mine gets so frizzy that it starts to resemble Carrot Top's poofy mess of hair. Only not ginger.

And I thank you all for your kind comments too! Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Starbucks Enthusiast

Postby gisco » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:08 am

Love the captions. Always a treat reading your trip reports.

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:13 am

natatomic wrote:^Mine gets so frizzy that it starts to resemble Carrot Top's poofy mess of hair. Only not ginger.

And I thank you all for your kind comments too! Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

So you're "frizzy" and "fuzzy"?

SWF looking for dorky overweight coaster enthusiast to sweep me off my feet.

Postby natatomic » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:29 pm

Day 7, part 2: Belmont

This will be a relatively "caption-lite" update as most of the pictures are of people on the Flowrider, and there's only so many ways I can say, "He looks funny surfing, ha ha ha," but that's okay. Many of the photos speak for themselves anyway.

I enjoyed this quaint beach-side amusement park, especially since I had been craving Mexican for the entire trip and that was what was on the menu that night (ahh, miracles), but I only got to ride the coaster once - on a dreaded axle seat that nearly broke my boobs clean off my body - because by the time ERT had rolled around, I was sick, emphasis on the ICK. Just a few short hours after Flowriding, whatever sickness was festering within had completely overpowered me, and I spent the rest of the night all by my lonesome shivering in a fetal position on a cabana cushion which doubled as my personal Kleenex (shhh, don't tell Belmont). I vaguely remember Robb coming by and taking a picture of me in this death-state. I bet it's hot.

And that's the story of how I missed the epic roller coaster/glowstick ERT. Thanks a lot, immune system.

As for the flowrider, right as I was getting ready for my first go, the female lifeguard warned me that my boobs were pretty much guaranteed to fall out. Huh. Did not think of that. Here I was focused on how I was going glasses-less and wouldn't be able to see a single thing (I'm near sighted, but I still can't read a book without glasses unless it's within four inches of my face), and now I have to worry about flashing the ALMOST ENTIRELY MALE group I was with. Sure, half of them weren't really into boobs (ahem), but that really doesn't matter when your privates go public. And while I don't know if anyone ever DID get an eyeful, the girls definitely DID pop out a time or two, but I think the water covered up most of their peep shows. Lord, I hope so, anyway.

So ladies - all three of you on this board - BE YE NOT AS STUPID. Wear a t-shirt. And, I dunno, a chastity belt. Something that WILL NOT BUDGE.
Seaworld & Belmont 206.jpg
For being a clone of the EXCELLENT coaster we rode at SCBB, this one pretty much sucked. But again, I never rode on a non-axle seat, so I probably can't judge it accurately.
Seaworld & Belmont 210.jpg
Seaworld & Belmont 208.jpg
I don't remember the story of what was happening here, but honestly, this is the position men are often in when I'm around.

I'm kinda feisty.
Seaworld & Belmont 219.jpg
And this is the last coaster-related photo of this update.
Seaworld & Belmont 237.jpg
The first group to Flowride.

(FYI, incest in compulsory in Alabama)
Seaworld & Belmont 242.jpg
Josh gives us an impressive start...
Seaworld & Belmont 243.jpg
...kinda
Seaworld & Belmont 244.jpg
Tyler likes anything that gets him wet.
Seaworld & Belmont 247.jpg
Robby? Not so much.
Seaworld & Belmont 249.jpg
Seaworld & Belmont 253.jpg
Seaworld & Belmont 254.jpg
Seaworld & Belmont 252.jpg
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is the picture I look at when I need a good cheering up.
Seaworld & Belmont 257.jpg
Seaworld & Belmont 260.jpg
Ben reminds me of those naked people who wear barrels on suspenders.
Seaworld & Belmont 261.jpg
Seaworld & Belmont 263.jpg
Seaworld & Belmont 266.jpg
Seaworld & Belmont 269.jpg
Seaworld & Belmont 277.jpg
Elissa does a good job at showing the boys up.
Seaworld & Belmont 278.jpg
Eh, A for Effort, anyway.
Seaworld & Belmont 272.jpg
Mike utilizes the Shamu pose
Seaworld & Belmont 298.jpg
As did Tyler, but he tweaked the technique by using his nipples as his balancing point(s)
Seaworld & Belmont 283.jpg
Seaworld & Belmont 289.jpg
Seaworld & Belmont 302.jpg
Seaworld & Belmont 300.jpg
Seaworld & Belmont 310.jpg
Seaworld & Belmont 311.jpg
Seaworld & Belmont 317.jpg
Seaworld & Belmont 324.jpg
At least someone knows how it's done.
Seaworld & Belmont 329.jpg
Though I think Tyler would like to show us how something ELSE is done.

O.O
Seaworld & Belmont 331.jpg
My group was up next, so all pictures of flowriding from here on out were taken by Robbie.
Seaworld & Belmont 334b.jpg
Let's see how good I am at this...
Seaworld & Belmont 340.jpg
Alright...not too bad, not too bad...
Seaworld & Belmont 341.jpg
Ta daaaaaa!

And my gay boyfriend is so proud of me!
Seaworld & Belmont 344.jpg
Well, it was fun while it lasted.

(So was being not naked)

Seriously, every time I fell off the board, the top of my top would come down, the bottom of my top would hike up, and my bottoms would nearly fall off, and I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO SAVE FIRST. I thought I knew what panic was, until that day...
Seaworld & Belmont 350.jpg
Seaworld & Belmont 352.jpg
Seaworld & Belmont 353.jpg
Seaworld & Belmont 354.jpg
Seaworld & Belmont 390.jpg
Seaworld & Belmont 401.jpg
Neil tried this trick where you push the board away from you, let the water push it back, and then continue riding as though you never parted. Sounds easy enough.
Seaworld & Belmont 403.jpg
And he did it! Needed to pull his trunks up though, but still! Success!
Seaworld & Belmont 404b.jpg
Well, almost...

I decided to try the trick too, and I'm sure I don't even need to TELL you what a giant mistake that was. After all, the only thing separating me from the GUSHING water was that board. So what happens when I push away that lone barrier while in the CHEST-FIRST POSITION?
Seaworld & Belmont 399.jpg
I decide that catching the board on its return trip is a lot less important than the fact that HOLY CRAP MY NIPPLES FEEL A BREEZE.

Lesson learned.
Seaworld & Belmont 366.jpg
Honestly, the whole event was one big battle of Water vs. Suit, and Water was kicking some serious @$$.
Seaworld & Belmont 406.jpg
Seaworld & Belmont 409.jpg
This was actually pretty difficult. I hadn't even let go of the rope before falling.
Seaworld & Belmont 410.jpg
thxben.jpg
But then I stole this photo from Ben, so I could show you what a mess my hair is.

Wait, no, so I could show you that yay! I did it!
Seaworld & Belmont 414.jpg
This - THIS - is the only picture I took of the food. Yep. Some napkins and plastic utensils. I really know how to capture the important things, don't I?
Seaworld & Belmont 416.jpg
In true TPR fashion, we all celebrated a Flow well Rided by drinking to our hearts' content.
Seaworld & Belmont 419.jpg
Seaworld & Belmont 441.jpg
Here's a couple of night shots for you.
Seaworld & Belmont 438b.jpg
Seaworld & Belmont 421.jpg
And then we played a round of glow-in-the-dark mini-golf.
Seaworld & Belmont 422.jpg
Which is just as fancy as the real golf, I say.
Seaworld & Belmont 430.jpg
Then I died by Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus. Or Squid. Or whatever. Just trying to make the reference work here.

But that does end this update. It was nothing but snot and chills and moaning for the remaining three hours after this picture was taken. You really don't want me to post photos of that.

Up next: Legoland.

TPR's Olden Goldie

Postby ebl » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:22 pm

I haven't been to Belmont Park in ages. Need to go back.

Thanks for sharing your experience. :)

Eric
My Honda will run ringz around your Saturn.

Controlled by a sentient spreadsheet...

Postby Divv3k » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:41 am

This is the most amazing photo of Dave Fudge ever taken:

Thank you for sharing it with us!

Loving the TR, Natalie! I'm really looking forward to the Legoland update!

Keeper Of The Carnivorous Bees!

Postby Meteornotes » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:15 am

Then I died by Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus. Or Squid. Or whatever. Just trying to make the reference work here.

This made me happy. And it's totally the Mega Shark. Though Mr. Squid in the background there has clearly been sent by his nemesis, Giant Octopus, to aid in shark destruction. I smell a sequel!!!

This only begins to illustrate the epic amount of alcohol consumed at this table. And I'm pretty sure this is right before we all started playing "Never Have I Ever", which was even more epic. This was the single greatest day on any TPR trip EVER.

This report rocks. Looking forward to the next installment...

dt
Always trying to keep YOU entertained! Now with more Ice Bat!
The world would be a better place if Dave programmed our iPods - Derwood

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive