EAST COAST BASH!Sunday, August 7th, 2011
Event Registration: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=143- ERT on Fahrenheit!
- ERT on Storm Runner!
- ERT on Wildcat!
- ERT on Lightning Racer!
- Photo Walkback Tour!
- And yes there will be FOOD! (Lunch Included)
- MORE SURPRISES TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
- GET EXCITED!!!East Coast Bash - Hersheypark
Sunday, August 7th, 2011Event Ticket PricesClub TPR Member rates:
Hersheypark Season Pass Holder - $20
Non-Season Pass Holder - $45
Non Club TPR Member rates:
Hersheypark Season Pass Holder - $25
Non-Season Pass Holder - $50EVENT DETAILS AND RIDE AVAILABILITY SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE!
A final event schedule with more details will be emailed to you prior to the event. You will pick up your tickets at the event during morning check-in.
If you are registering for more than one person, please complete a separate registration for each member in your party. Choose your options and click "add to cart" for the first person, and then come back to this screen again and choose your options and click "add to cart" for each additional guest.
Event Rules & Additional Details
- - You MUST be a registered member of TPR's Forum or Club TPR to purchase tickets. You must be a member of Club TPR (Paid Subscription: http://www.clubtpr.com
) to purchase tickets at the club member rate. Your guests do NOT have to be a member. You may purchase tickets for your guests at the Club TPR member rate as long as you are a Club TPR member.
*NOTE* If your guest is a past TPR member whose account/membership has been deactivated or banned, they will not be allowed into the event and your account/membership may also be subject to being deactivated or banned and you may also not be allowed into the event.
- Cameras are not allowed on any coasters or rides at the host park.
- All event participants MUST abide by ALL park rules and Theme Park Review’s/Club TPR's code of conduct and terms of service. Violation of park rules is subject to you and your guests removal from the park and your account being banned.
8:30am - Event Check in
9:00am - 10:00am - Morning ERT
12:00pm - Lunch
TBD - Behind the Scenes Tour
10:30pm - 11:30pm - Night ERT
- Q: What do I need to do to attend this event?
A: Simply register online and your event packets, tickets, and other information will be available the morning of the event. Nothing will be mailed to you. You must pick up your tickets at the event.
- Q: Will you have onsite event registration? A: Sorry, but no tickets will be available during morning check in. TICKETS WILL BE LIMITED so register NOW.
- Q: How do I buy more than one ticket? There is no place for "Quantity" in the store? A: Click add to cart twice.
- Q: Do you have to be a member of TPR to buy a ticket? A: Yes. You need to either be a member of Club TPR (Paid membership) or a member of the TPR Forum (Free Membership). Only members of Club TPR may purchase tickets at the discounted rate
- Q: I cannot make it to the park before check-in ends or I need to leave before evening ERT, can I still attend the event if I cannot make the entire day? A: Yes, you may arrive after check-in ends. Your event packet will be left at will call or guest relations under the name of the person who registered. If you need to leave before evening ERT, you may do so, but we hope you can stay because it will be amazing! Please note there are NO REFUNDS given if you cannot make the event.
- Q: How old do you have to be to attend this event? A: There is no age limit for this event. We will have members as young as KidTums and as old as Jeff Johnson!
- Q: When will the final event schedule be released? A: I'll try to get something posted a couple of weeks before the event, but I will also email you all the details a few days prior. Expect the event to start about 90 minutes prior to park opening, and last about an hour to and hour and a half after park closing. (Check the parks website for their schedule)
- Q: What does "ERT" or "Exclusive Ride Time" mean? A: ERT means that the rides and attractions listed during those times on the schedule are open ONLY to attendees of this event.
- Q: Can I apply the cost of my event ticket towards a season pass? A: In the past, our host parks have allowed members to do this. I would imagine it would be the same this year, although we have not heard anything officially.
- Q: What is your refund policy? A: Once you have paid for an event ticket, there are NO REFUNDS. You are welcome to try to sell your ticket to another member, but it would not be possible to refund tickets.
- Q: If I am mailing in a check, when do you need the payment by? A: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Until your ticket is "paid", you technically do not have tickets to this event. If the event sells out due to other members who have paid up for their tickets, we cannot guarantee you a spot. The best advice we can give you is pay via PayPal, or drop your check in the mail immediately.
- Q: Does this event price include admission to the park? A: If you are a season pass holder, your season pass serves as your park admission. If you are a non-season passholder, you will be given a park admission ticket for the event day.
- Q: Does this event price include airfare, transportation, or hotel lodging? A: No.
- If you have any questions about registration you may email email@example.com