TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Explain your avatar

Here is the full picture which I use for my Avatar.

It is me on Cobra @ Connyland, when the train was getting pulled up backwards the beyond vertical Lifthill! It was the first ride of the day and my first ride on this coaster. I'm in the front row on the left (grey jacket)

image.thumb.jpg.3e044beca3b05d3e16bc6405a8a52caa.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It's me, in front of a Wicked Cyclone sign at SFNE late last season. Wearing Cedar Point glasses straps because I was spending much of the day riding roller coasters. It may or may not look like I have earring(s); I don't.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My name originally comes from a song by the black dahlia murder called Statutory Ape. i made it my screen name on a music site and after a while people just started to refer to me as ape. i have kept it ever since.

My avatar is me snowboarding in Steamboat Springs when it was -25 that morning and ice froze to my beard.

• 3 weeks later...

My username is kind of a funny story. The WayCool part comes from playing Earthworm Jim 2, when you pick up a certain item, a voice would shout "Way Cool!", and it kinda stuck with me. The 64 part came from my love of the Nintendo 64 (despite the fact that I never owned one).

My avatar (at the time of this post) is a character I created named Minnesota Maxwell, who's design is mostly based off my fursona, Maxwell Squirrel. He's supposed to be a mix/parody of Indiana Jones and James Bond, except his missions are centered around amusement parks (whether he's uncovering some lost history from some forgotten rides or parks, or trying to protect others from criminals). I'd actually like to do more stuff centered around him. I have ideas for stories and other possibilities.

• 1 month later...

I decided to get a little "artsy" with the Playland(PNE) logo, as the park's now open for it's 2015 Season.

playland.png.37adc8b5b55f009802cfde9617758ae6.png

Kept here for "posterity," when I change it...again. (o;

• 2 weeks later...

It's TONY Awards Weekend in New York City!

On Sunday, 8pm Eastern (Delayed PST) on CBS

Hosted by Kristen Chenoweth and Alan Cumming!

The avatar is from two years ago, when Neil Patrick Harris

hosted, before he did HEDWIG on Broadway. And won a TONY.

Big production number and he ends up hanging from a

GI-normous TONY Award,. Great opening number.

TONYSopening2013a.jpg.aa976213461d15be80914aa0602a2dde.jpg

• 1 month later...

This is a fun one - needs no explaining.

I usually put a new avatar up during a weekend, or a special day

(like a holiday or event).

But here's a copy of it below, when I eventually change it back to my

regular avatar - Bayside Station at TDLR!

cat_coaster.gif.28cb230ee4c7a691a180160543fc5df1.gif

• 2 weeks later...
I hate Michigan.

sorry your football team sucks. At least against SEC schools in BCS bowl games. But hey, at least you guys can win a crappy conference every year and go to the overrated Rose Bowl.

although i will admit i went to columbus this past summer to watch Tiger Woods at the Memorial golf tournament and had a great time.

Mine is pretty self explanatory: my 2 favorite pro sports teams mashed together.

Say what?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...