TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Funny Video of Jurassic Park Japan...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy on the left (in video) appears upset because he didn't have his daily dose of TPR-sponsored cup of Rodent Java.

Was it just me or did anyone else notice that some of the music was from 'Revenge of the Mummy'?..lol

Anyone ride this version yet? Which one (JP) is better of all the Universal Parks?

From the video, the Japanese version looks pretty similar to Florida's (which is the only one I've actually been on)

IOA's version has the entire "island" as its setting, so I'd imagine it's the better of the three, although I believe Cali's has some different effects.

What say you Californians?

California's is the best IMO, probably about the only thing at USH that's better USF. From watching the video, it just looks like a mirror of the other 2, and a combination of the 2 in america.

LOL cool video. I think that ride is longer then the one in florida. Still that was pretty funny. When they clapped for the T-Rex I though that they thought the ride was over and it would have been funny if thats what they thought and got a real big suprise on the drop escpesialy for the guy with the glasses. I wanted to see him getting all freaked out on the drop.

Jeez, did that guy like sell his soul??? I feel like the T-Rex could have actually unhinged itself from it's supports and walked over the boat and he still would have been all like "meh." But the video was totally worth it for that chicks reaction... OMFG HILARIOUS!

IOA's version has the entire "island" as its setting, so I'd imagine it's the better of the three, although I believe Cali's has some different effects.

What say you Californians?

California's is better. More effects, more dinosaurs, and airtime on the drop! On the other hand, it also gets you wetter--by a wide margin.

I've only been on California and Florida, but from what I hear Japan's is an exact mirror image of the florida one.

California's is better for the following reasons:

* An extra baby ultrasaur in the first lagoon

* The falling jeep effect, which is way better than the crate (although way less reliable)

* Perhaps the coolest effect is the giant T-Rex head that comes down straight over the boat.

* The waterfall that hides the final T-Rex adds a lot of suspense, but the tradeoff is that the Florida and Japan versions have much more animated T-Rex