1. 1. What Hand Are You?

• Right
    • Left
    • Ambidextrous

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually tempted to post a topic/poll like this in the past but was too lazy. Anyway, I'm primarily a lefty. I do use my right hand for things I can't do with my left which would be: Using a computer mouse, throwing, yo-yoing, fishing/casting, brushing my hair, brushing my teeth (well, it feels awkward using my left hand), hammering, and brushing my dog when she sheds.

I mainly use my left hand to hold a spoon/fork/knife, shoot paintball guns, cut, and write. I'm weird like that.

I'm right-handed.

But with my lover being left-handed, AND it was "his computer" I started out on....

I am pretty much left-handed with the PC mousie!

Even when I've been to Amsterdam, Berlin or Paris these past few years, when we find computer cafes and the like - we both have to put the mouse on the left of the keyboard. But we always put it back where it orig. was...

Go figger, huh?

(*So I went with the Ambi- choice. Mmm'k?)

My left hand is virtually useless, if I had to get it cut off, I wouldn't miss it too much. My left foot seem to be stronger than my right. When I start walking from standing or sitting, I always start off with my left. I step up on my left when I get on a bus or anything that is elevated. But I would definately miss it if it got cut off!

I write left-handed, but do everything else right-handed. But I believe that had I been left to learn how to do things, I'd have been completely left-handed, but with two right-handed parents, ending up the way I did was all but assured.

Eric