TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Just Vent!!

I have a whole list and most are B&Ms:

1. Mantis. It has a great layout, but after waiting 2 hours in the 100 degree heat, the headbanging didn't go over well with me. It was the only time I ever felt like I was about to puke on a coaster.

2. Medusa. Everything is all drawn out and forceless. The only good part was the cobra roll. B:TDK and Dominator are a lot more forceful.

3. Nitro. Also forceless besides the helix and the weak floater air is boring. Apollo's Chariot owns it.

4. Millennium Force. It's in my top 5 mainly because of the drop and speed, but there's a whole 2 spots of airtime on the entire ride and it's just a bunch of turns.

5. Great Bear. I wish they'd tear everything down after the Zero-G and try again.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomb Raider at PCW. It has low capacity, making for an incredibly long wait even though the queue is tiny so the line spills out into the midway almost all the time. The trains are uncomfortable and you get banged around a lot through out the ride. Nothing is really holding you in place besides a big metal cage thing that's at least a foot away from your back...not fun when you're going through the inversions. While I thought the spiral lift was kind of neat, the ride itself is not fun, it just hurts. It's also an eyesore..and has nothing to do with Tomb Raider. It's bright yellow and blue, what does that have to do with Tomb Raider?

I can't stand it when people talk about how good a roller coaster is then when I finally ride on it...it's not that good! For example, Raging bull is still a really good ride, but i didn't really feel that much...the airtime on it was just...bleh...it felt like i got lifted by a really strong fart...it was still fun though.

Yankee Cannonball at Canobie Lake Park is the most overrated roller coaster in the northeast. You just can't imagine how many times I've heard people say "Liek OMG Yanke Canonbal is liek sooo much betta than Superman at Six Flags in Springfield. Its prolly da best coasta eva fo lyfe!" I mean Cannonball is a good coaster for its age, but it isn't better than S:ROS at SFNE. Please don't hurt me CanobieFan.

I freaking HATE the Zamperla volare we got at Särkänniemi, i mean like honestly, why get something stupid when we could have gotten something much better... Its basically a wannabe flying-position evil anal rape spinal tap twisted really painful pile of monkey crap.

Georgia Cyclone...I don't see how people think it's so great; it just straight up sucks. The seats are a very tight squeeze for anyone of decent size, and on top of that, they aren't even padded. Throughout the course of the ride the train shakes so violently and squeaks so loud it hurts. I can't ride it without feeling like someone delivered a Chuck Norris round-house to my back. My 2005 total for this pathetic excuse for a roller coaster was two, simply to have a day of riding all of the coasters at SFOG......If given the opportunuty, I wouldn't hesitate to strike a match and let it burn to the ground.

6FEGs Flying Coaster. What a POS! I reached up to grab my glasses (Which were slipping off) only to punch myself in the face. I gave myself a Bloody nose. F'ing George Foreman Flying Greaseless Hamburger Cooker of Merciless Death!

My video of It will explain my extreme pain.

Guy "What more can I say about this POS." Koepp

6FEGs Flying Coaster. What a POS! I reached up to grab my glasses (Which were slipping off) only to punch myself in the face. I gave myself a Bloody nose. F'ing George Foreman Flying Greaseless Hamburger Cooker of Merciless Death!

Do you post any of your videos Guy? Just wondering if there is any from the trip.

I want to hate Jaguar at KBF because the roughness, but the fact that it's a good family coaster, plus going through the loop of Monty, plus the great themed station make up for it.

And I can't stand the fact that instead of getting a really nice intamin/B&M Magic Springs is getting, pretty much a giant flat ride.

Do you post any of your videos Guy? Just wondering if there is any from the trip.

I am putting together a complete video for release soon. I hope.

Guy "It's taking forever. But not as long as some other projects that I have worked on." Koepp

• 1 year later...

Never ridden it, but Infusion bugs me. All the hype (BPB says it's the biggest SLC in the UK when it's actually the smallest), including peeps from the GP saying that it's better than Nemesis. It's just another (slightly used by a park just down the street) SLC, only it is built completely over water.