TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Just Vent!!

Yeah I dont get the whole complaining about trashcans thing seems kinda silly. When I read that stuff I think "children please!" I would think more trashcans encourages people to use them instead of throwing it on the ground. It keeps the park cleaner so why bitch about it? Save the complaining for where it deserves to go like a really bad ride.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Space Mountain @ DWMK

WTF? Super-slow indoor wild mouse who's counterpart in Anaheim puts it to shame. Not enough theming during the actual ride. Gut it and re-build.

That's exactly what Disney is doing. The exact dates and scope of the project are unknown. But MK's Space Mountain is getting a major overhaul very soon.

This time I need to vent about something other than coasters.

CF gets a lot of heat for have ing to many trash cans.

WTFWTFWTFWTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE GET THE F*** OVER IT. ALL I EVER HEAR IS "OOH CF HAS TOOOOOOOOOO MANY TRAHS CANS. SO WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

THE GROUND COULD BE COVERED IN S***, BUT SOME WOULD RATHER COMPLAIN ABOUT THE ABUNDANCE OF TRASH CANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOULD YOU RATHER CHOSE A PARK WITH TOO MANY TRASH CANS OR NOT ENOUGH*cough*sfmm*cough*!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE FINDING REASONS TO PICK ON A WELL-RUN AMUSEMENT FOR SOMETHING AS PETTY AS "TOO MANY TRASH CANS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... I'm sorry. I just feel aggrivated, and I need to get that out of my system. I feel better now.

Thank you. God, that annoys me so much. That's nothing close ot a legit complaint. That is nit-picking at its finest.

Having fun with your keyboard, Axman?

Anyways, for me, it will have to be Gwazi. Busch let a decent woodie go to firewood because of its crazy jackhammering and mediocre capacity.

Like I've been saying for a while and Robb in the recent FL update, "Millennium Flyers... PLEASE!"