TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

PortAventura Discussion Thread

The splashdown is very interesting to me. It looks as if it were originally going to be the traditional dive machine/diamondback type splashdown but later was changed to artificial, looking at how the splash pool is laid out.

Remember the video/photos of the trains when they were delivered?

There seemed to be some holes in the zero car. I was wondering why and the answer could be an onboard lighting system, like Hollywood Dream The Ride.

Look carefully and you'll spot the same reflection in different angles...

I hope it really is a LED system because this would make the trains look SO cool at night.

BTW, Shambhala will be officially launched on Saturday 12th by Artur Mas, President of the Catalan Government.

Shambhala is ready for the big opening tomorrow...

The official merchandising is ready at the shop!

The photoride is also at place

And the entrance door is finished. Tomorrow we'll discover all the details from inside the new area. Get ready for the thousands of pics and videos of the splashdown!

Source: pa-community.com

I wish I could get out to Spain to ride this monster. It looks absolutely amazing.

I just wish they would have left the "Shambhala" and "Port Aventura" decals off of the zero car, it ruins it's essence in my opinion.

I really want to know how the forces are in the "ampersand" double helix.

I just wish they would have left the "Shambhala" and "Port Aventura" decals off of the zero car, it ruins it's essence in my opinion.

Agreed, it looked so much better without them. Love the colour of those trains though. Can't wait for a proper POV! Hopefully one gets posted tomorrow to coincide with the opening day.