Jump to content
  TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Welcome to the new TPR Forum!


Recommended Posts

on my desktop system, using Chrome - I see the Manatee. . but it's a static image.

so no movement that I see here.
 

9 minutes ago, KBrylczyk said:

 

Alright, so I just had to hunt for my beloved Manatee gif and then resize it, but I'm on Firefox and it's a still image instead of the gif I uploaded.  Any help?

 

Everything else is aces, though, ESPECIALLY mobile.  Tapatalk was a friggin joke.

 

7 minutes ago, SharkTums said:

^Showing as an animated GIF for me!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

AHA. . it animates when I hold my Mouse over your Avatar.

so it's static unless I'm hovering over it.     Then I see the bumping I'm used to seeing.

but you can put the Gif in your signature, right?
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, SharkTums said:

^Showing as an animated GIF for me!

 

21 minutes ago, bert425 said:

AHA. . it animates when I hold my Mouse over your Avatar.

so it's static unless I'm hovering over it.     Then I see the bumping I'm used to seeing.

but you can put the Gif in your signature, right?
 

Hmm, seems to be the case.  It only animates if the cursor is hovering over it.  Might be a Windows vs. Apple thing, too.  No biggie.

As for signatures, where can I edit that?  All I'm seeing in Edit Profile is an About Me section, nothing for a signature.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, KBrylczyk said:

As for signatures, where can I edit that?  All I'm seeing in Edit Profile is an About Me section, nothing for a signature.

On the desktop, go to "Account Settings" from the menu in the upper right....

929202764_ScreenShot2020-10-12at6_12_45PM.png.e4f60678c966c703f036e4f2bb190e69.png

And then choose "Signature."

719189392_ScreenShot2020-10-12at6_12_49PM.png.6542a09d088413a198a368e2a2f2fb69.png

It's basically in the same place on the mobile app as well.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

what is this "Member's Reputation" metric ?

is it based on how many "likes" a post gets or something?    


Oh, and just getting to play in Messages section, and it looks like we now have a limit of 50 messages?
Actually, I don't know if that's a "limit" or it just notifies you. . .  but since been on TPR since 2011, I have ~548 messages, and I'm seeing the following at the top of the page:

image.png.4b826037a4a9a3a722c31462d163ac6b.png


so not sure if any kind of issue, or anything even to address. .but I noticed it, so mentioning for your awareness.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks Robb (and Elissa) for all the work you guys put into us having this place to hang.

I know I don't post like I used to but I was going through full on crack-addict withdraw the last week or so lmao.

Also: I LOVE ALL THE EMOJIS!! 😍 🤩 💩 🍻 🎢 🎡 🌈 🔥

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome back! For myself, and at my age and "mental capacity", this is a new challenge for myself...figuring all the new bells and whistles out. No problem. Hope everything's been working out for you guys, putting this all together.

And for all the TPR members... Be Well ~ Stay Safe ~ Remain Healthy. 😊

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey Robb, the new forums look great! One feature I liked in the old forums that may be here is the ability to look at a list of topics you (the user) have replied to. Is there such a list feature on the new forums like there was in the old forum? Thanks! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like tapatalk is working, I'm posting from it right now. I know in the past a lot of images and attachments and stuff I would miss out on and not always see with the app, so the mobile TPR site worked a lot better, and found myself going to "view in a browser" anyways quite a bit of the time, but we'll see how this goes with the new format. I'll spend time in both and see what works better.

Thanks!


giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd78mqhef2b2rkvtp4920pil4bpg8jbsvtqmfi2x59n&rid=giphy.gif

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been getting a complete your profile page that has twitter and Instagram as mandatory, but I don't have either of those things so couldn't leave the page and complete the form. When I loaded up the forums in incognito page and re logged in that way it went away.

 

Edit: It randomly kicked me back to this update page when I went to edit this post with that screenshot and I had to close incognito and re log in to escape it.

complete.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Johnlloyd said:

Hey Robb, the new forums look great! One feature I liked in the old forums that may be here is the ability to look at a list of topics you (the user) have replied to. Is there such a list feature on the new forums like there was in the old forum? Thanks! :)

Yep! Just click the users name, and then when you get to the profile, click "See Their Activity."

1526586574_ScreenShot2020-10-12at7_59_50PM.png.18a921fe68df17db667f6246a32888e7.png

And then I think this is what you're looking for...

157827010_ScreenShot2020-10-12at7_59_57PM.thumb.png.d472e11463ce9bf3730608666b7b90ce.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Garet said:

I've been getting a complete your profile page that has twitter and Instagram as mandatory, but I don't have either of those things so couldn't leave the page and complete the form. When I loaded up the forums in incognito page and re logged in that way it went away.

 

Edit: It randomly kicked me back to this update page when I went to edit this post with that screenshot and I had to close incognito and re log in to escape it.

complete.png

Yeah, I'm messing with a few things.  Looks like "Location" and "Gender" didn't carry over, so I'm going to force everyone to add that to their profile.  Everything else will just be optional. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, robbalvey said:

Yep! Just click the users name, and then when you get to the profile, click "See Their Activity."

1526586574_ScreenShot2020-10-12at7_59_50PM.png.18a921fe68df17db667f6246a32888e7.png

And then I think this is what you're looking for...

157827010_ScreenShot2020-10-12at7_59_57PM.thumb.png.d472e11463ce9bf3730608666b7b90ce.png

Thanks Robb! After a bit of exploring, I was also able to find all the topics I have responded to by selecting 'My Activity Streams' followed by 'Content Posted In' under the Activity tab on the menu bar of the forums. It's nice to see there are two ways to find the topics I am most active in on the forums. :)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use https://themeparkreview.com/forum/topic/116-terms-of-service-please-read/