TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2016 Tickets On Sale!

DUDE! Take the money and skip town! I'm cool with it! My petty contributions don't even come close to paying for the headaches that I have probably caused you and Elissa. (Cough) #itllneveropen (Cough)!

Besides, I would love to visit you guys in Slantland. I mean Japan.

So I say bolt with tha cash! I'm cool wit it!

Oh and...

...#itllneveropen

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I notice that Caeser (is that Caeser?) and the little guy in the yellow shirt beside him,

aren't too interested in what that guy is saying, but rather the size of that pie slice

in front of them, and figuring out how fast they can chow it down, lol.

Was focused on the pie eating contest, which I believe I won.

So, now that Robb is moving Japan...

All I know, is that I want... No... I WILL win a coaster wheel this year at WCB during TPR's famous scavenger hunt(?) at KBF!!! Or whatever it's called... I'm such a WCB newb; only been one year in 2012. Can someone remind me what it's called? Second thought, I don't deserve one if I cant remember the name of the game...

I just really want one to put on my trophy shelf...

All I know, is that I want... No... I WILL win a coaster wheel this year at WCB during TPR's famous scavenger hunt(?) at KBF!!! Or whatever it's called... I'm such a WCB newb; only been one year in 2012. Can someone remind me what it's called? Second thought, I don't deserve one if I cant remember the name of the game...

I just really want one to put on my trophy shelf...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly think that the next person that emails us asking either:

- When will my tickets arrive in the mail?

or

- Am I confirmed for the event? (Even though I have both the confirmation email from the TPR Store *AND* the receipt from PayPal)

I'm just going to refund their money and tell them not to go. We just don't want people that are this stupid at West Coast Bash, sorry.

--Robb "Why haven't people gotten so much dumber this year???" Alvey

Also, just heard from SFMM and X2 is scheduled to be back open before West Coast Bash.

As always though, rides are subject to availability and could change without warning.

Sounds good! Although, even if all the rides are closed it will still be fun hanging out with everyone. Well, those that don't ask stupid questions about confirmation emails that is.

I hope I'm still upright at that point. With SFMM ERT going until midnight on Saturday night, if KBF check in is close to what it was last year (6:30am) that means like 4 hours of sleep if I'm lucky. Welp, that's what NoDoz is for, and thats one reason I'm staying at KBF Hotel - easy access to take an afternoon nap in between events if I need to.

Bryan, I'm also staying at the KBF Hotel, arriving late late Thurs.night by train, and staying through the following week, to get my Disney fix.

I have a rental car in reserve (not paid for yet) to drive up to SFMM early Sat. morning, then drive back after the

4 Hour ERT (midnight-ish) to the Hotel. And I have to rent it for three days, as I can't return the car on Sunday. Grrr.

That said, would you be interested in a buddy driver, who could also do some of the driving back, if you were too "passed out"

from all - that - 4 - hours - of ERT ? And I also already have an online parking ticket, which I could give to you, to use.

I can also help pay for gas, of course.

Let me know, I can cancel this reservation easy, and I'll see you at the Hotel!

CTVpne2016booth.JPG.368d2d82fc1e8c1bd36405a0fc059a05.JPG

C'est moi. ~ Taken at today's Pacific National Exhibition visit.

If anyone is looking for a hotel near Knotts for WCB, Priceline has a 3.5 star Knott's area hotel Express Deal for $77/night ($91/night w/ taxes and fees) for Sat/Sun nights. I just booked it and it gave me the Knott's Berry Farm Resort Hotel which is walking distance to Knott's.