1. Name 3 of your favorite roller coasters, but not your top 3.
I305, Beast, Twisted Colossus
2. About how many different parks did you visit in 2018?
3. Which 2018 park visit was your favorite?
Knoebels in July
4. Your favorite 2018 park addition (ride, food, show, etc)?
Steel Vengeance (ert was awesome!)
5. What ride exceeded your expectations the most in 2018?
6. Best meal/food at a park in 2018?
Mrs Knott's Chicken dinner
7. What was your favorite new coaster of 2018 NOT made by RMC or Larson?
8. Name one park you will definitely visit in 2019.
I'm only really trying to go to SFFT
9. Best ride themed to a bird?
How can it not be Phoenix?
10. Lamest ride/coaster you rode in 2018?
I like lame coasters too.
11. What roller coaster currently sits at the top of your bucketlist? (degree of difficulty: NOT a new-for-2019 ride)
12. What new-for-2019 ride or coaster are you most looking forward to?
West Coast Racers
13. Name the first totally middle-of-the-road (not bad/not great) park that comes to mind.
Worlds of Fun?
14. You're in Orlando and magically have a 1-hour ERT session on 1 coaster of your choice at any park in the city. You choose...
Expedition Everest maybe
15. Holiday In The Park vs. Winterfest. Who reigns supreme?
I have only gone to Winterfest at CGA
16. Mystic Timbers mystery shed or Wicker Man fire infusion?
Mystic Timbers because I have ridden it.
17. Which Six Flags have you been to most recently?
18. Intamin or Schwarzkopf? You may only choose one.
19. Battle of Kings Coasters: Island or Dominion? Pick one.
20. What was the longest you waited for a ride/coaster in 2018?
45 minutes for Railblazer when it first opened
21. What roller coaster have you ridden more than any other?
The Demon at CGA
22. Best drop tower under 150 feet?
I kinda miss Maliboomer. was that under 150?
23. Maverick or Millennium Force? (If you haven't been to CP, pick what you want to ride more)
24. Log flumes or sky rides? You can only choose one.
We are on a log flume...
25. What are 3 things you enjoying doing at your home park other than riding rides?
Bowling, shows, food
26. What is your second favorite Cedar Fair park and why?
Knott's for Fried Chicken alone... i'm good at food
27. What is your home park and give us two good reasons why we should pay it a visit.
CGA both Railblazer and Goldstriker are great rides.
28. Launch or Lift?
Elevator cable lift please
29. Did you buy fast pass at all in 2018?
use yes, buy indirectly
30. What is your least favorite wooden coaster?
Apocalypse at MM
31. Disney fanboys: cool or cult?
To each his or her own
32. Best Batman themed ride?
Any Batman the Ride will do
33. Name something that tend to take home from parks that you didn't bring with you.
Usually some stuffed from the bowling game
34. Best wooden coaster over 110 feet tall? (rcdb will help you)
35. Have you ever been hit with something (loose change/a tree/vomit/etc) while riding something?
36. Skywarps: credits or no? State your case.
no, i need more scenery for that
37. Turkey legs: nah or yaaaaassssss?
all the years i've gone and i've never had one
38. What is the most recent B&M that you rode?
39. You can eat nothing but corn dogs, churros or funnel cake for the next 48 hours, which do you choose?
hot link corn dog?
40. Post a great on-ride shot of you from 2018. (DO IT!)
i'm really bad at my own photos...