Sure, I'll play
1. Name 3 of your favorite roller coasters, but not your top 3.
Giant Dipper, Cyclone (Coney), Tidal Wave
2. About how many different parks did you visit in 2018?
3. Which 2018 park visit was your favorite?
The one I visited
4. Your favorite 2018 park addition (ride, food, show, etc)?
Steel Vengeance, even though I didn't get there. Yet
5. What ride exceeded your expectations the most in 2018?
Nothing new for me last year
6. Best meal/food at a park in 2018?
WCB Bash lunch was the only meal I had
7. What was your favorite new coaster of 2018 NOT made by RMC or Larson?
Nothing new for me last year
8. Name one park you will definitely visit in 2019.
No definites, trying to swing Coastermania and WCB is always a possibility
9. Best ride themed to a bird?
10. Lamest ride/coaster you rode in 2018?
11. What roller coaster currently sits at the top of your bucketlist? (degree of difficulty: NOT a new-for-2019 ride)
Crystal Beach Cyclone - Waiting for that time machine
12. What new-for-2019 ride or coaster are you most looking forward to?
West Coast Racers
13. Name the first totally middle-of-the-road (not bad/not great) park that comes to mind.
14. You're in Orlando and magically have a 1-hour ERT session on 1 coaster of your choice at any park in the city. You choose...
Matterhorn, just because I haven't been to a Disney park in 40 years
15. Holiday In The Park vs. Winterfest. Who reigns supreme?
16. Mystic Timbers mystery shed or Wicker Man fire infusion?
17. Which Six Flags have you been to most recently?
18. Intamin or Schwarzkopf? You may only choose one.
19. Battle of Kings Coasters: Island or Dominion? Pick one.
Haven't been to Dominion since 1978 but I'm still bitter they took out Son Of Beast (I'm evidently one of the few that liked it) and having been lucky enough to ride The Beast back in 1979 I can't stand the way they brake it now, so I'll say Dominion
20. What was the longest you waited for a ride/coaster in 2018?
Maybe 20 min for Goliath at WCB
21. What roller coaster have you ridden more than any other?
Most actual rides is probably the old Turn Of The Century/Demon at Marriott's Great America.
Most occasions of riding would be The Giant Dipper in Santa Cruz
22. Best drop tower under 150 feet?
23. Maverick or Millennium Force? (If you haven't been to CP, pick what you want to ride more)
I love the drops so Millennium Force
24. Log flumes or sky rides? You can only choose one.
Log flumes are great on a hot day
25. What are 3 things you enjoying doing at your home park other than riding rides?
Not sure I have a home park
26. What is your second favorite Cedar Fair park and why?
27. What is your home park and give us two good reasons why we should pay it a visit.
Closest park to me is Discovery Kingdom but I've only been there once.
28. Launch or Lift?
29. Did you buy fast pass at all in 2018?
30. What is your least favorite wooden coaster?
The one at Lagoon
31. Disney fanboys: cool or cult?
Definitely NOT cool
32. Best Batman themed ride?
Aren't all Batman rides the same?
33. Name something that tend to take home from parks that you didn't bring with you.
34. Best wooden coaster over 110 feet tall? (rcdb will help you)
35. Have you ever been hit with something (loose change/a tree/vomit/etc) while riding something?
36. Skywarps: credits or no? State your case.
Don't know what that is
37. Turkey legs: nah or yaaaaassssss?
I love turkey!
38. What is the most recent B&M that you rode?
39. You can eat nothing but corn dogs, churros or funnel cake for the next 48 hours, which do you choose?
Corn dogs, but I might think different about 24 hrs in
40. Post a great on-ride shot of you from 2018. (DO IT!)
Don't have any