TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that I would like is to be a person on the ground and you can pick what rides and what food to eat. And see the park from there eyes. That would give you a good idea of what your park looks like.
Agreed.

i think that they should have a button that would be design roller coaster and a group of designers produce different designs of your chosen coaster also i would like it to be a bit more realistic and better graphics

well if its gonna be anything like RCT3 then forget it. RCT3 was the biggest waste of cash i ever did.

they should still make updates for rct2! yay

Rct3 is better than Rct2. You just gotta learn how to make things look real, which is highly possible. The custom scenery in Rct3 beats the custom scenery in Rct2 by FAR

RCT2 needs to be acknowledged again, because RCT3 won't run on a lot of people's computers. I don't think there was a lot of knowledge as to how RCT3 would run when it first came out, hence why it sold so many copies. I have a feeling that Chris Sawyer/Atari/Frontier/whoever does (if anyone ever does) another RCT game is going to lose money now that people know how the 3D factors affect the way the game runs and lags.

I wish there was a fight every once in a while, or line jumpers, or vandals, etc. Then there was a mode where you could chase them down and pin them to the ground and kick them out.

So basically, if the security guards actually did something in the game

• 2 weeks later...

I want gates on the ride platforms, people that check your restraints and a better track builder with more options. That kind of stuff. But for now I want wild to come out on the Mac. I only have a Mac and soaked has only just came out for it!!!!!!!

Hell, even if there isn't going to be a RCT4, it still is fun to try to imagine what you could put into it, right?

Oh, yeah:

- Better graphics engine

- More ride element possibilities

- More ride varieties (coasters, flat rides, etc.)

and, most importantly

- A Six Flags Great America!

and, most importantly

- A Six Flags Great America!

That would be awesomely insane! I'd actually would've liked them to do more Six Flags parks on RCT2, though.

Well, I would like better shop possibilities (not as cartoony) I would like smoother transitions, I would like you to be able to configure your own track elements, I would want more color possibilites on the trains and track, I would like more themed coaster cars (ex. Deuling Dragons) and I would want no lag. I quess I would want to have a lot of things! To bad there's probably not going to be another RCT game though...

Only if No Limits had a theme park designer option!

I would like to see every ride from RCT3.

Bigger trains like the ones at Dolywood.

More Staff options.

Shows

Games

Curving Walkways.

Better Gates and Security checks

More Entertainers

Smaller Q's (half square)

Bigger Bathrooms

And Vending Machines.

I'd like you to meet with different companies and actually have a peice of paper which is actually like the coaster designer to design the ride you want to build. once you ok that and have it finished you go back to the park where you would be able to see trucks driving in and the roller coaster actually being built normally wiht ppl working on it and cranes and the suports being put up. And some advertising and hype would be awesome as well.

I think it shuld be like rct2, graphic wise, but with more options to change things and add more "realistic" stuff...

ie, proper sit in restraunts, and realistic looking supports(that's what anoyed me in rct2 and 3)

And the whole brand idea is a good idea, i don't think it would just appeal to enthuisits and not the general gaming people cuz now adays people are looking for harder challenges and rct4 culd be what people are looking for!

• 2 weeks later...

i wanna demon drop on the game

and maybe have a shuttle setting were you can make brakes push the train back (like a arrow shuttle loop)

I Would Want An Inverted Extended Coaster That Can Take The Track And Vehicle Shape Of Any Inverted Coaster

I Would Also Like Peeps That Speak English Not Gibberish

I Would Like More Coaster Types And Settings

Diagonal Paths And Stations

New Coaster Elements And

A More Realistic Graphic Set

Meet with REAL-LIFE amusement manufacturers and have every single one of their rides available. Another cool thing is if you could watch a video on how this particular ride was created in real life. For the videos that you can make in RCT3, you should be able to do a media day, with someone speaking. You choose what they say, and even news reporters! One thing that bugged me in RCT3, is that the lift hills sound the same. GEEZ!!!

EDIT: And to not have to make entrances and exits. Just a quene line up to the ride.

Allow trains so the track can cross pathways, like a rail road crossing!

You can already do that in RCT2 by using zero-clearance on a trainer.

I would like to see more options for water slides, such as better transitions, helixes, varying slide types (i.e. family raft, tube, body speed slide).

And of course, NoLimits quality graphics.